The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't this his plan all along though? Al's a hypocritical idiot.

Aggregator gang
Please tell me the anime severely distorted the story and the manga won't become a shitty melodrama. What an absolute letdown. Going from an upbeat and fun story to literally crying throughout a whole episode. I'm still mad.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you do the thing at the start of the chapter then ignore it then basically do the same thing at the end? Feels like the mangaka needed to add some pages to fill the chapter but it kind of spoils it all on the "reveal" when we saw it in the first few pages.
Storytelling style. It's not exactly unheard of though. Many other writers have done similar, beginning with a prologue which states "this is what I have in store for you. How did it get to this point? Let's rewind a bit, and I'll show you." Then the events of the chapter start. Given how it unfolds, I can only assume it's to build hype, clearly identify Algard as a villain so we'll all hate him, and entice us to come back to see him pay for it.

Dex-chan lover
The anime didn't suck. It rushed because they wanted to fit 3 LN volumes in 12 episodes so it'd have been better if they had taken their time but they kinda had to since volume 1 to 3 is one arc and if they didn't adapt volume 3 people would have called it a yuri bait because people are stupid
Rushing through 3 volumes of story is the definition of sucking.

Dex-chan lover
Storytelling style. It's not exactly unheard of though. Many other writers have done similar, beginning with a prologue which states "this is what I have in store for you. How did it get to this point? Let's rewind a bit, and I'll show you." Then the events of the chapter start. Given how it unfolds, I can only assume it's to build hype, clearly identify Algard as a villain so we'll all hate him, and entice us to come back to see him pay for it.
The term is called in media res, Latin for "in the midst of things."

Dex-chan lover
i love about how Ilia’s face in this manga is more expressive than in anime. though both are pretty matched for her characteristics

Contributor
I've seen this before, but that does not make this scene hit any less harder. Ouch! For both Lainie and Ilia.

Dex-chan lover
Usually though you'd stop at her hanging and not show the perpatrator. Like basically the first page and that's it. it also gives you this feeling like you've accidently skipped a chapter cause that's what I did at first and went backwards thinking "Ah shite I skipped one somehow"

Dex-chan lover
you know i have always felt out of all of this stories versons this is the greatest whilst i have reread both the light novel and web novel a few times and have had 1 run though of the anime i dont think any of them can compare to the love i have for this manga

Dex-chan lover
Rushing through 3 volumes of story is the definition of sucking.
Ah yes, who wouldn't wanted to see 12 episodes of magicology's explanations from Anis and long-ass exposition and monologues ? Man, every LN adaptation ended up skipping/rushing some less interesting/not important parts to end at a good point.
Did they could rush less ? Maybe but that means they wouldn't ended on
Anis/Euphie fight and theri kiss.
The anime didn't suck at all. In fact that's the first time i heard someone saying that.

Dex-chan lover

Okay, this has suddenly stopped being funny.

Shouldn't this have the "Tragedy" tag?

Dex-chan lover
I just picked this back up. Was the Prince always scum or has his motivation not even revealed yet. I've forgotten so much lol

Dex-chan lover
Does he face actual consequences(IE death, not silly shit like banishment) or is it the typical "hurr durr you're a noble" slap on the wrist nonsense?

Users who are viewing this thread