The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 30

KZO

Dex-chan lover
The heart hole was bigger in the anime. It didn't have Lainie's inner commentary so points for that.

Dex-chan lover
All I need rn is someone to spoil me about these mfs punishment. In great detail. Every single one of them.

Dex-chan lover
.... Ayo, wtf just happened to the story. This comes out of the left field.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, but I can't objectively say it was necessarily better than the anime's take. Including all of this in the respective episode would make things a lot more clunkier than easier to understand. It's just one of those cases where it works out better as a readable medium.
What would be clunkier about this? The anime even had an entire part where Laine was reminiscing about the prince. Other than that it's nearly the same thing.

Group Leader
Thank you for the translation :D

Aside from holding the magicite, Lainie had zero presence in the plot in the anime. Here we can actually see more of her personality and her thoughts about being attacked. It's those details that make the scenes feel more impactful that are always left out in such adaptations (as in the case of Honzuki no Gekokujou's adaptation, which left out Mine's thought process out and made her look like an actual child rather than an adult in a child's body).

Can't wait to see how Algard will be dealt with in the manga, because so far it outpaces the anime in terms of my emotional investment.

Dex-chan lover
Untitled.png

Dex-chan lover
Rushing through 3 volumes of story is the definition of sucking.
No. And rushing wasn't really the right word. The anime would have been perfect with 15 episodes but they mainly skipped contents that would break the rhythm in anime but fine in manga/LN. If you really think that they didn't handle the story, I invite to watch the third season of Date A Live then you'd see what rushing really means since the last episode """adapts""" one whole volume leaving content important for season 5+. The fact you think that and that it seems that some people agree with you is honestly worrying about people's understanding of adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely would have rather waited double the usual gap to have this and the next chapter together than have this bullshit cliffhanger

Users who are viewing this thread