The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
What would be clunkier about this? The anime even had an entire part where Laine was reminiscing about the prince. Other than that it's nearly the same thing.
Most anime episodes have a definitive time limit unlike with manga chapters where you actually need a minimum quota of around 20 pages or so iirc. There’s only so much you can do within the limitations of the former unless you’re granted a larger episode count or duration (latter applies so much for the ReZero anime, so THAT series can’t have the excuse to skip anything from the original LN material for the most part).

Dex-chan lover
Most anime episodes have a definitive time limit unlike with manga chapters where you actually need a minimum quota of around 20 pages or so iirc. There’s only so much you can do within the limitations of the former unless you’re granted a larger episode count or duration (latter applies so much for the ReZero anime, so THAT series can’t have the excuse to skip anything from the original LN material for the most part).
OK, why are you telling me this?

Banned
Can someone that knows what happens later inform me? Please spoil me:
Will Euphie lose her memories or something because she made the contract? Please tell me Anis finds a way and they are happily together ever after

Fed-Kun's army
And into the garbage it goes. Why can't anything ever be just good? You don't have to ruin something for no reason.

Can someone that knows what happens later inform me? Please spoil me:
Will Euphie lose her memories or something because she made the contract? Please tell me Anis finds a way and they are happily together ever after
From what I read in web ver. Euphie wasn't really humanlike from the very beggining, so she didn't changed a lot. She does became immortal and she doesn't need to eat, instead she crave for mana, so she ate(top) Anis in the bed. Anis is kinda immortal too (her curse from dragon), So after few centuries people still saw Anis, Euphie, Ilia and Lainie travelling together

Banned
From what I read in web ver. Euphie wasn't really humanlike from the very beggining, so she didn't changed a lot. She does became immortal and she doesn't need to eat, instead she crave for mana, so she ate(top) Anis in the bed. Anis is kinda immortal too (her curse from dragon), So after few centuries people still saw Anis, Euphie, Ilia and Lainie travelling together
bro...this is exactly what i want in yuri. Thank you for commenting. Now i have something to look forward to!

Dex-chan lover
Once more it is proven that anime is inferior media. This scene is so much better in manga than in the anime

Aggregator gang
I'm guessing they're doing the TLs by the vol, so this'll be a hot min to wait out till we get the drop.

wasnt Ilia human? how could she still be alive after centuries?

Dex-chan lover
deniro-robert.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, who wouldn't wanted to see 12 episodes of magicology's explanations from Anis and long-ass exposition and monologues ? Man, every LN adaptation ended up skipping/rushing some less interesting/not important parts to end at a good point.
Did they could rush less ? Maybe but that means they wouldn't ended on
Anis/Euphie fight and theri kiss.
The anime didn't suck at all. In fact that's the first time i heard someone saying that.
The fact that they cut out the magic lesson and the cool world building was one of the adaptations biggest sins. Not only did it make the story make less sense it made the anime have less of an identity.
And you could put in a kiss anywhere, nobody stopped them from shuffling things around.

Y'all need to have higher standards for your yuri anime. I swear you put in two girls doing a quick peck and everyone goes full wojack.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread