The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
>the spirit stones are inlaid in a fragile-looking decoration that can only be weakly attached to the rest of the sword
>the decoration also fucks the visual symmetry and possibly the weight distribution
>rest of the blade is a blatant copy of the first google result for "fancy rapier" or some such similar phrase

This triggers me more than it perhaps should, but goddamn do I hate lazily-designed equipment.

Finally a new chapter!! and my tears falling!!! 😭Don't be so hard on yourself Euphie 😭

kiss soon i want to see them kiss each other 😌✨✨✨

they are perfect for each other

now time to wait for
flying ship chapter and also where are her tatoos?
(spoilers for the next chapter)

She is too hard on herself, relationships aren't a one gate play, they require both partners efforts. So, prince is more at fault then her, he was most probably less busy than her(enough to flirt with other girl), and had more authority in their relationship. And why does Euphie even question whether she hates the princess, for what exactly can she hate her?
And, honestly, I have expected stones encrusted into the pommel. Maybe they could have even made the pommel shaped like six-pointed star(don't know how the actual construction will fare though).

Supporter
@twinklecake true that. The rapier is usually held around the cross to increase thrusting power. The magic stone ornament just gets in the way. It's better if it's placed higher or at the pommel.

Users who are viewing this thread