The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

i am LOVING this manga so much. each of our main cast feel so real and three dimensional. i especially love seeing Euphie’s inner dialogue and perspective on what it’s like to be forced into that role! such a fresh take on it with most villainesses either being a villain or just totally lighthearted. thanks for the TL!!!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Euphie's face in the last panel is priceless, but her reaction to the gold rank is meme material.

Good bunny girl outfits.

This is one of my favorite series currently releasing

...I just wish it released more then monthly bi monthly even would be wonderful

Holy fuck, the writing of this story is SO GOOD. The characters feels so real and the dialogue has actual depth to them. I genuinely thought this was just gonna be your average run-of-the-mill isekai yuri manga, but it has actual world-building and doesn't really focus on romance.

Aggregator gang
Next chapter, we get to see mc in action. Magic less, who cares? Still op with the big brain power.

The group translating this disbanded so there won't be another chapter until someone else picks it up. The translator also obtained the raws, so not sure what will happen with this series.

Dex-chan lover
WdhCg9a.jpeg

"When she shows you the goods."

Fed-Kun's army
I cannot wait to see the princess fight, dude, if she's a gold rank adventurer with her own sword stance that she must be, at the very least, an impressive fighter compared to the average adventurer or knight

Users who are viewing this thread