The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
All these people calling him and asshole or saying they hope Anis kills him, come on now. He had all the responsibilities and restrictions of royalty put on his head and lost all his freedom, while also now having to carry the immense weight of expectations on his shoulders and also having to shoulder the burdens of everyone in the kingdom. He lost his youth and his freedom. He doesn't want to be the prince.
It's like you haven't seen a single cheesy movie about "But Daaaad, I don't  want to be a baseball star! I want to dance! I wanna be the best ballerina the world has ever seen!" smh my head

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't really like this story, but the competency of the author in understanding human nature is surprising. Being royalty, Al is completely right from the utilitarian/Machiavellian he would have been taught. Anis looks like a child from the viewpoint of someone native to their world. Think about all the people she could save by using her power to directly intervene. Noblesse Oblige and all that.

However, Anis is more mature. I'm not entirely sure shes conscious of why, but true maturity is accepting who you are and what you are capable of. If you want an example, stoicism has a lot of these concepts. I think Anis could be more responsible, but because she is an otherworlder she doesn't see the negatives of the world and culture as serious as Al does.

With the information we have, I believe Al is mostly in the right. However, the lesson Anis teaches us is applicable to both Al and ourselves. In the end, both royals should have learned from each other before the worst happened. Anis needed to become more responsible/dependable, and Al needed acceptance/happiness.

Two different forms of maturity, and concepts I usually never see from Japanese media.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!
All these people calling him and asshole or saying they hope Anis kills him, come on now. He had all the responsibilities and restrictions of royalty put on his head and lost all his freedom, while also now having to carry the immense weight of expectations on his shoulders and also having to shoulder the burdens of everyone in the kingdom. He lost his youth and his freedom. He doesn't want to be the prince.
It's like you haven't seen a single cheesy movie about "But Daaaad, I don't  want to be a baseball star! I want to dance! I wanna be the best ballerina the world has ever seen!" smh my head
And he earned what was basicaly a perfect wife willing to do everything she could to support him, and he decided "lol fuck off i wana fuck this new girl that just want some friend". Yes there was the charm, but they explained that the charm only made people side with her. It dont explain him being a jerk to best girl.
On top of this he also had a family that was quite loving and suported him a lot.

Yeah he had responcibility, but the positive largerly outweight the negative.

Dex-chan lover
Crown prince of a country with loving parents that support his endeavors, a sister that'll gladly fight and turn herself into a dragon to save him, while being 'blessed with the spirits' and having an insane amount of magical power and prowess.

Nah, that's definitely nothing. No different from a poor peasant if you really think about it.
He is just nuts or the author hasn't fleshed him out enough. His role as a prince hasn't shackled him enough to push someone into this state of depression.

The mere fact he is fighting to improve his life shows that he has hope somewhere. His target is wrong though. He is also an idiot it seems. Wouldn't want him with a crown.

Dex-chan lover
And he earned what was basicaly a perfect wife willing to do everything she could to support him, and he decided "lol fuck off i wana fuck this new girl that just want some friend". Yes there was the charm, but they explained that the charm only made people side with her. It dont explain him being a jerk to best girl.
On top of this he also had a family that was quite loving and suported him a lot.

He didn't want her for her Beauty but her Power. He wanted her to Mind Control the Leadership and population. Since that didn't work out thanks to his sis we got the what we have now.
But yes, others, including you already said it plenty about the rest so I won't add more.

Supporter

he just said in previous chapter he didn't get charmed by her and it's all the plan to slowly overthrow the noble by using her power but because anis starts her move(by accident) and reveal her power, he had to brute force it instead.

Users who are viewing this thread