The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 56

Double-page supporter
Too bad the stupid brat won't die. She's such a massive moron that all she deserves is to just die.

Can't believe she actually thinks the Sperados are going to keep their word. Why would they treat her child any better than how they treated Leslie if they even bother keeping her alive. She has a better chance of saving her child with Salvatores help.

Dex-chan lover
I get that she's desperate but COME ON! Did she really think they would help her daughter if she kills herself in a fire here?

Are you insane?

Did you not think this through for even one second?

Dex-chan lover
Aww geez. It would've been better if her husband was actually dead, it seems.

Yeah, I don't think this is her putting her faith in the Spearados's word so much as sheer desperation. When you're a commoner, stuck with an abusive husband, and your baby is sick, it's pretty much take a chance to fix everything or die without resisting. Happy Mother's Day, Amroa.

And the same could be said for Leslie. She'll fight to live, because the alternative is just obediently dying and fuuuuuuck that.

The piles of stupid incompetence that went into this plot being possible is absurd. Thanks for the work translating it even if this bit of the plot feels contrived.

i mean the mother is stupid not blaming her she was desperate but damn talk about character growth for leslie

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
THAT MOTHERF*CKER HE
Probably used the chain and turned it into that bracelet! It's gonna weaken her powers, i hope that is the only effect.

Users who are viewing this thread