The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Because the Heroine Never Gives Up!

Dex-chan lover
Look, i know that watching Pina suffer is as good of a drug as it can be... but could you spare a a look at my dude Will?... imagine being in that room, watching your girlfriend dig such an outstanding hole and willfully jumping in to it, not only that... the brother that you never had to worry about, now not only is wining but even has the chance of making fun of you and your girlfriend in a single phrase... will knows the throne is no longer secure, everything he has done becomes either a joke or a mistake, he has damaged the kingdom and his psycho girlfriend is slipping out of reality... but he has to keep her or else realize that he made a horrible mistake... imagine when he will sees what his dear star maiden does behind his back... the weight of those horns will be too much for him... he will have a throne, at the corner of the bedroom

Double-page supporter
4x.webp

Everyone's POV to Pina

Dex-chan lover
Look, i know that watching Pina suffer is as good of a drug as it can be... but could you spare a a look at my dude Will?... imagine being in that room, watching your girlfriend dig such an outstanding hole and willfully jumping in to it, not only that... the brother that you never had to worry about, now not only is wining but even has the chance of making fun of you and your girlfriend in a single phrase... will knows the throne is no longer secure, everything he has done becomes either a joke or a mistake, he has damaged the kingdom and his psycho girlfriend is slipping out of reality... but he has to keep her or else realize that he made a horrible mistake... imagine when he will sees what his dear star maiden does behind his back... the weight of those horns will be too much for him... he will have a throne, at the corner of the bedroom
Well, Will ditched Emi-Remilia specifically because she was too capable than him, which his ego couldn't accept.
On the other hand, he selected Fake-Pina specifically because he understands that she is an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
This entire chapter is so criiiiiiiinge. This girl didn't graduate high school right, she has no brains to realize the entire game plot has already gone off the rails and she has no chance in hell.
She knows, but she wants the game plot to go back on rails. What she failed to even conceptualise, is the butterfly effect. It all changed when the villainess didn't get to villainess.

Dex-chan lover
YER DUM DUM... how even people fall for this witch? well, love does make people stupid but not on this level
I'm just being a bit pedantic here but....

It's just lust and deceit. Remember that chapter where Remilia was kinda like, "Ew, I wish I hadn't seen that... but this is perfect."

It's because she discovered that the Star Maiden was spreading her legs in exchange for favors.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe once judgement is passed on her will Emi wake-up?
nah neither Emi or Pina would wake up after the condemnation of Rina...... But both would be reincarnated as the daughter of Remila and Angel
seriously that star maiden wannabe is so idiot Malty S Melromarc sounds like a sage and a saintess in comparison

Dex-chan lover
I'm just being a bit pedantic here but....

It's just lust and deceit. Remember that chapter where Remilia was kinda like, "Ew, I wish I hadn't seen that... but this is perfect."

It's because she discovered that the Star Maiden was spreading her legs in exchange for favors.
man... spread legs... that 'discuss thing'... error 304

Users who are viewing this thread