The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Because the Heroine Never Gives Up!

Dex-chan lover
Fourth person in a month. Unlikely to be a 4th bullying claim, so it's either a noble denouncing the star maiden, or the 4th servant who's already been caught with a bribe.
guess so~~ all the left that MC need right now was a solid evidence or witness who could reveal the truth in condamn event.

solid evidence and witness that could nail the coffin of star maiden.

Double-page supporter
I honest did not want to reqad this chapter because this Harlot was in main role in it so skipped it to end where his delusions are reqaring again...please some one kill the BITCH ALREADY!!!!

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Er...what? The nobles/aristocrats/ministers seem super rational..."respecting each other's culture, evidence, etc". Where were these people when the condemnation happened?

The First Prince is so brutal to Will with that knockout jab: "Your lover truly suits you, doesn't she?"

I really wish Pina was a smarter villainess...I mean in this chapter we saw her publicly go gaga over the First Prince, we saw her call the people she was suppose to convince idiots, then she threw a temper tantrum.

Also who's the last guy and the fourth person to? Be killed, be bribed, quit, join Team Remi?

Dex-chan lover
Fourth person in a month. Unlikely to be a 4th bullying claim, so it's either a noble denouncing the star maiden, or the 4th servant who's already been caught with a bribe.
Maybe a fourth person attempting to buy restricted goods?

Users who are viewing this thread