The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Hartknight is still dumb, after all akari did he still loves her. Well I guess love is truly blind. At least he's not planning on pursuing tiarose and ruining their time together

Dex-chan lover
Damn his dad dropped that fool fast as he'll. Shame, as it seems likely at this point that akari used her reincarnator magicy type shit to capture him. Hope that hartknight can find happiness as he kinda got fucked the worst here

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate them giving the idiot prince some maturity, even if it's too little too late.

The king and her father indulging in some shipping as father figures is adorable and I'm totally with them.

Double-page supporter
Don't you hate it when there's a 2nd reincarnator and they're absolute garbage?

I think that it's a little unrealistic for the prince to be disinherited over something this minor. He made a fool out of himself in public, and he alienated one of the major noble families (although the MC's dad seems to be getting along pretty well with the king now), but he's also 16. The king also doesn't look like he's about to kick the bucket any time soon. Will people really remember or care about this in ten or twenty years? Is there another candidate for the throne? It would probably be a younger brother, but if that's the case then there's no guarantee he won't grow up to be even worse. Changing the order of succession will also make the prince into a rallying point for factions to push him as a pretender to the throne. I'm probably overthinking this due to playing too much CK2.

Aggregator gang
@diogenes his fiance disrespected a prince from another country, I'm pretty sure that played a huge factor. I'm sure his father doesn't see him to be worthy enough to be king. He easily believed his fiance without any proof.

@mnmega yes, I hate it even more when they are the cunning, annoying, boot-licking, and self-centered little b*tch.

I hope Tiara can be happy and nothing will get in her way. Although that might not happen, at least make her problem don’t go to the point of having her falsely accused (for the second time) and heart broken, ‘cause that will be really sad.

Dex-chan lover
@diogenes i think its a good enough reason, he practically went: ''fuck what my dad the king decided about us and fuck all the official procedures to do this properly, i'll cancel our engagement!'', causing a bigass scene in a major social event and akari almost fucked up the relationship between the two countries, also someone who is constantly in the public eye like a prince just showed that he can be easily manipulated, that in top of him throwing accusations without properly investigating them, at his fiancee, a girl that doesn't even have bad rumors about her, her only defect being too naggy for him, nah mate he royally fucked up.

Since he's the 1st prince im guessing a younger brother will be the heir now, and other nobles will probably try to form a faction around him like u said since they will also think he's easy to manipulate, but honestly they would still need him to be popular enough for a chance of being king again, and with this royal fuckup he probably wont ever be able to recover, 16 in their world is a full ass adult so no excuses for his age there, the only good thing is that he realizes he fucked up and matured a bit thanks to that so he wont be that easily manipulated in the future

Dex-chan lover
Akari is the embodiment of a toth. The sole reason she went for the prince was because the heroin was engaged to him and since the other prince is after her, the toth seeks the other prince as well.

Just thrust a sword through her and be done.

Group Leader
So glad to see a cheater get their comeuppance. Being disinherited may seem a tad to much at a glance but then again his conduct has been less than desirable for a while and the insults to Prince Aquasteed could potentially have caused all diplomatic relations to be severed with a larger and more powerful nation so given what could have happened...

Love this series, can't wait for more. Thanks for the translation!!

I can understand the hart's demeanor. He's still a child that never really was allowed to be a kid. However, to throw away 16 years of a relationship is pretty nasty behavior. Oh well. Good stuff so far.

@Leadrous

this disinherit also have Akari as reason too, because prince still pair with her and they can't let this girl effect to kingdom's management so they have to disinherit him and let younger prince take that role instead

Users who are viewing this thread