The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince of the Neighboring Kingdom - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

now i'm confused with the "CG" at the ending, dont she had a conversation with the past heroine that she died before playing the second game, so she has no idea about the content of the second game?

Fed-Kun's army
@Doeugh honestly, I'm still confused but worry not.... I'll just pretend I didn't see that, honestly 😂.

Lmao I love how she remembered where she knew fairy king from. Also, this is this first time I’m gonna have to take good boy points away from aquasteed, if that girls happiness and mood was more important than tiara’s maybe he should’ve just got engaged to her instead, or does he plan to prioritize her over his fiancé their whole relationship? Tsk. /:
(Also think the other girl is spying on tiara somehow bc is the teacup but I could be wrong) Thank you so much for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
@HobisFlower let's not forget that Aquasteed did that because her emotions effect the sea in some way, but the MC is very close to liteally the big boss of the forest fairys which could destroy the whole kingdom as well. So that was just stupid. Aquasteed definitely became stupider in this arc imo.

Thank you for the update!

Idk aqua seems kinda stupid I'm going to have to take some good boi points away.. Like even his aide noticed that tiara had this look on her face when she saw those two together, yet even her own fiancee himself doesn't notice it?? And I know that aishira is important, but to put her higher than your fiance?? and I don't think that aishira would be that petty over a cake that her family chefs made.

@UuulonnyuuU uhhhmmmm I absolutely agree. I mean it was kind of dumb for the aide to ask that but he should’ve answered, yet thank goodness for the Fairy King!!!! Might of well had been with him!!!!
Though, for now, still rooting for Aqua.

Contributor
The Villainess Is Adored by the Crown Prince Fairy King of the Neighboring Kingdom
That's a better title.
I love the Fairy king more than the prince with only 2 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Wow..
Aqua chose to play Politics rather than Being Honest?
C'mon Prince.. Being Honest with her why you must make Aishira in good mood..
What are you? Aishira Nanny?
Rather than keeping your fiancee in the dark..just tell her the truth..
Before it's too late..

Group Leader
Elliot, I swear to god you just killed ANY wingman points you ever had.

Edit: I see everyone's getting mad at Aqua but guys, seriously, WHO THE HECK WOULD *ASK* WHICH CAKE WAS BETTER IN THIS SITUATION?? WHO??!! Other than Elliot who is being an utter idiot, I swear just wtf.

Elliot that idiot. Can anybody blame Tiararose for having an inferiority complex? This has happened to her before, and she’s in a place far from her family, her birth country.

Haha lol. She probs remembered CG of Prince Aqua and the sea lady. And the anxiousness returns,

Dex-chan lover
There's always one fuckwit who can't read the mood. Elliot.

Huh...so Aishira's mood translates to boons for the kingdom, huh? How...capricious. Just like a fairy, I guess. It gives us some reason for Aqua doing this thing though.
You'll regret it if you don't ease your fiance's fears, bro.

And all this could be avoided if they'd just had a heart-to-heart.

Fed-Kun's army
STUPID FUCKING AIDES JUST FUCKING TELL HIM WHAT YOU THINK INSTEAD OF JUST THINKING DUMB SHIT AND NOT TELLING THE KING... Fucking retards.

Dex-chan lover
Now the question...
What happen when a girl that loved by fairy forest, even the king got too many negative emotions on her?
Your forest would be gone forever...

Silly prince, you got blinded by duty that didn't see the girl in front of you is also possess calamity level....

aqua: i'll share my impressions......... tonight ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
tiara: (・▽・)?

seriously tho what's up with these aides keeping stuff for themselves??? admittedly this is more of a personal matter but they could say something like "you know, lady tiara has been looking more and more troubled lately" or something?

Dex-chan lover
Can we drop Aqua and get the Fairy King instead? He seems like a better man

The lack of basic communication is getting on my nerves. And on top of it, the f*cking aide made the things even worst.😑

Users who are viewing this thread