The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Ch. 18.4

thanks for the update, I wonder if it's still in the same storyline with the novel

Double-page supporter
Not TBD! It’s already slow enough with the releases being a quarter chapter at a time. Why must they do this to us?
Thanks for translating despite having to deal with the author’s release schedule.

Fed-Kun's army
i do not understand why it is released like this. release a chapter at a time and it's 10 x better.

actually . . imma just wait for a lot of chapters instead.

For everyone commenting on why the chapters are so short: it's a single artist doing all the work digitally (usually in Clip Studio) instead of one artist to do the pencilling and an entire team of 10+ assistants to ink, erase/clean up, add screentones, etc.. The series that release 18+ page chapters still use the traditional physical method while the ones releasing these small 5 page chapters are done by a single artist. (sometimes these artists work on multiple series simultaneously) The new method is more economical for the big publishers, (not to mention safer, what with Covid around) but they're unable to maintain their traditional release schedule. It can be frustrating but at the same time, there are a lot more series out now due to no longer needing so many people and resources to work on just one series.

Welll... shit. Thanks for the translation. But I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW ARRRRGGGGGHHHH *whew* OK, I'm good now. Well... maybe. :)

Users who are viewing this thread