The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.3

Dex-chan lover
The bubbles with paw prints makes it hard not to imagine she's talking in "nyanyanya-nya."

Dex-chan lover
Modern day logic not working in fantasy. That age old plot trope.

Kotaro is so cute~
I have a soft spot for warthogs/boars in things like this.
Does anybody know of any other manga or such that have them?
Only other boar that comes to mind is the one from Clannad?

Dex-chan lover
She’s going to collect all the great spirits at this pace! 😄

Dex-chan lover
Considering they literally ordered her to give this contract to them, she should probably be less broken up about this! Probably at least curious, admittedly!

Dex-chan lover
@Redice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on6v8hpjDr0

@ThatOneJester:
He's going to turn into a doggo, because fluffier + cuter + better affinity (reminder that he's currently unable to exhibit his power because he's a wind spirit in an earth-type body)

A very very special doggo that caused quite a fuss when he took over the body.

@Red225: Ruri just is overwhelmed by the real impact of her 'casual' action. Y'know, suddenly having the ability to absolutely order two highest ranking spirits to do whatever she want.
Rin more or less tell her what you just said though.

They asked for the name even knowing the consequence, and in fact are happy with the name, so Ruri doesn't have to mind it.

Fed-Kun's army
Is the romance any good ? And is There too much drama ?

Double-page supporter
honestly, she couldn't have picked a better animal to become, the whimsical airheaded nature of a cat fits ruri so well.

I honestly don't know why she has to fuss about that naming contract matters so much. I mean the fairies are the one who asked to be named, so it's not her fault.

It becomes a serious matter if the contract has bad consequences for her. I believe it's not that harmful since she's a good owner and treat her 'slaves' fairy very well.

Users who are viewing this thread