The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Ah. Asahi is giving me such a headache. Would love to step inside this manga and slap her multiple times.

Other than that, thank you for the great work, translators!!

Dex-chan lover
Well, you can't say the author is bad at characterization I suppose. Asahi is supposed to be an insufferable twit, and she exceeds expectations in that role.

thank you. I read this a year ago and a bit disappointed that there are only a few chapters that have been uploaded for this. but still thank you i hope you keep translating

PS I JUST NOTICED THAT THE TRANSLATOR CHANGED AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS O.O THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP PLS I WANNA READ IT HUHU

I hope the FL gets to slap Asashi, at least only once... Or someone... She is the most annoying characters I've ever read... Or maybe just shut her up, that would be good too

thank you for the translation! I find it so weird that the raws are still at ch 19...does it really take 5 months to draw ONE chapter? 🤨

Supporter
She's so annoyingly dumb...I can laugh. By a small margin. I'm torn between annoyance and amusement.

So where is the rest of the chapter!?
You're kidnaping them aren't you?
You are lying if you say there isn't more chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
This inSUFFERABLE fucking RETARD! anyhow she is actually a great character, well made and stuff, is she likeable? HELLL no

Users who are viewing this thread