The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Oh wow, they are glossing over a ton of stuff in the novel.
Well, not that I really mind, aside from the fact that Ruri trashing Asahi wasn't included. That I would have loved to see in the manga.
Oh, and the trashing of the priest/king of that stupid human country, but maybe they have just swithed stuff around on that front?
Also, I wonder how they will reveal Ruri as a human now that the trashing scene wasn't included.

Now, I guess I'll go back and reread the novel.

yep asahi and her stupidity.. i am impressed that ruri can survive this moron asahi... oohh and thank you for the update!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Dumbest existence in all fiction. That is Asahi -_-

Aggregator gang
don't forget she grew up passively charming everyone around her. she had never experienced being wrong. that's why she didn't understand when the dragons are telling her something else that she does not believes in. the pope/priest are partly to blame for feeding her false information.

I really don’t care that she’s not technically at fault for acting like this but HOLY it is still so annoying

Dex-chan lover
Reverse trope in effect: the blonde is the smart one here. She's really sorry, though.

Its hard to win an argument with a smart person but it’s impossible to win argument with a dumb person. That bitch is dumb as fck

thank you thank you for picking this up!!!! always waiting for new chapter of this!

and man..........she really is dumb huh...

Double-page supporter
I feel bad for the brainwashed folk, imagine being magically forced to follow that empty-headed selfish bitch. The ones that were dragged into the other world summing were her servants/minions for years on Earth right? If they hadn't been charmed into following her they would be living normal lives on Earth right now. I wonder how many lives she ruined just by making the people around her as brain dead as her?

Calm down guys just bear with it a little bit longer and hold your anger for the next villain

Users who are viewing this thread