Though I May Be a Villainess, I'll Show You I Can Obtain Happiness! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Tale of the Noble Girl who will go to a Monastery after her …

Now, I don't usually feel the want to comment. But this chapter. Was so powerful.

Because honestly I would love to read a story like this as a full little series on two steps sisters that were expected to be on the worst of terms, actually showing everyone, stop assuming shit and get your facts. Just because your some high standing capture targets, doesn't mean you can just say or do whatever you want.

So sweet, wholesome and I am glad that they will grow closer as sisters away from such shallow people and the stress of status.

Group Leader
Page 12 in MD numbering, I don't gots any raws, but is the second panel (with the NO! sfx thing in the bkgd) really "teach" for what I assume is Oshieru? Is there a better place to ask about typos?
Bubble: "I've never been taught such a thing"

Also, seems to have two periods in the bubble there. Which I noticed only because of "teach"

Pls don't fire the QC.

Dex-chan lover
Better story than most, but the fact that they still went to the monastery isn't what I would call a good end. (I mean the 'villainess' and her sibling still got screwed over despite no proof, and after the actual perpetrators were pointed out.)

Dex-chan lover
this anthology is just a running gag on common shoujo stories,right?

Dex-chan lover
Oh these are all one shots. That sucks. This one was better than almost all the other villainess mangas too

Dex-chan lover
Would read a full series of this.
Seems the them of this anthology is subverting tropes if these first two are to be taken as reference.

Dex-chan lover
ooh so this is Iike anthoIogy?

aIso, man this one is good, a refreshing and weII written storywriting

Dex-chan lover
When I did a search yesterday, for this one at least, the author has a 4 chapter sequel on syosetu...

@Mangareader : Agreed, no one there has the real authority to make their decrees stick, and after it backfired as badly no one higher should have been willing to. Also if he knows that the sister will follow her it makes no sense for the father to still disinherit.

@sjmcc13 : Earlier in the chapter she mentioned confirming the whole thing with the king, I think? I assumed it was more than sarcasm of her part, because like she said, no one can defy the king's decree. If both are exiled under the king's orders, I think her father can't do much about it.

Fed-Kun's army
After that, eh....concerning first story, I didn't have high hopes for the rest of this anthology, but this one is actually great. Excellent comedic timing, and I quite like Lilian's character design. Glasses are pretty unusual on villainesses!

Users who are viewing this thread