Tsugumomo - Vol. 25 Ch. 127.1 - Kazuya vs. Daemon Dabada 3 (Lewd Edit)

feI'm sure if i read this arc again it'll feel much better now that it's actually complete, but holy shit the time spent in this arc felt waaaay to long which I'm sure is the sentiment that most people had and were moaning about during the whole thing. Either way I'm happy and can't wait for more tsugu in the real world with more development of that new ability Kazuya has.

Fed-Kun's army
the Isekai is done!.... with probably the most unsatisfying ending fucking ever. like seriously at least spank the girl too for fuck's sake.

Or better yet, bitch them all out minus the random-ass spanking.

Hopefully, the author got this S&M kick out of his system, or at least flips whos getting it, watching characters I like get molested and beaten for chapters on end ain't exactly enjoyable.

Double-page supporter
You could tell someone told the author to rush this along.
It makes sense - I imagine even the Japanese audience was getting tired of this extended isekai arc - the conclusion of which had (surprise, surprise) no story development.
I guess someone could argue that Kazuya gained some abilities but even those were pull out of thin air, mid-fight and in a flashback. Glad we are finally off isekai Namek.

Dex-chan lover
page 17 : the MC just defeated the strongest demon , then he is captured by some lowly , weak soldiers ?????? he can just fukking kill all the soldiers .

page 18 :
- there is a lot of reward gold , lets go buying some expensive foods and go fukking some pretty wh0res .
- no , i will give all the gold to some slaves that i barely know .
- are you a fukking idiot or something ?

page 23 :
- now for the main event of this video game : the torturing , m0lesting and rap!ng of these 2 "cat-burglar" sisters . we have been waiting for this .
- admin : sorry , you guys are only free-to-play users , and your time is over , i will kick you out of this game . to play the main event , you must pay for the DLC .

page 27 : why did the mangaka bother to draw the hairy balls of the MC ? is he a sh0tac0n ped0 or something ?

last page : a few days ago , i remember it said "next chapter in 24 / 7" , i guess this was just a joke of the scanlators , they fixed it to "next chapter in 24 / 4" .

Users who are viewing this thread