Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 11 - Genuine

Dex-chan lover
The burden of becoming a hero is very heavy for someone who want be a hero.

At first, I hated this hero but after reading it again, the expectations of other people, the talent that needed to polish without rest, and the need to use low-level weapons to fight without telling others. It is not what I can do. Only a few can do it.

Dex-chan lover
This is a lot of fun, but are we going to go through all 100 worlds?
I want them to save the world, but when mc leaves, Tia hops in and accompanies mc for the rest of the worlds

Edit: Not sure why mods spoiler tagged my comment, it was literally my hopes for future events. Unless they knew what happens and this is actually what happens

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
"If this thing's true function were discovered, it would make it much harder to avoid being exiled later."
Is this translation correct? Because it doesn't make much sense. It makes it sound like him being too useful will get him exiled later, and that it would be a bad thing. Wouldn't it make it harder for him to be exiled and doesn't he want to be exiled?

Dex-chan lover
"If this thing's true function were discovered, it would make it much harder to avoid being exiled later."
Is this translation correct? Because it doesn't make much sense. It makes it sound like him being too useful will get him exiled later, and that it would be a bad thing. Wouldn't it make it harder for him to be exiled and doesn't he want to be exiled?
If you boil this down, it means "if they know I'm useful, it will be hard to leave later(since they will not want me to)"
So yes, this word ing makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
So....this might be a silly question, but....
Is there a rule preventing the MC from revealing that he "MUST" be exiled?
I mean as is the best thing he can do this time around (providing there is not a clause preventing him from revealing his "need" to be exiled), is just say: "Ok I'll help you defeat the demon lord, but after everything is said and done, I only require one reward, for you to exile me from the party".
i dunno but to me that kinda defeats the whole idea of getting exiled, its more like putting in a two weeks notice or something, ya know. Hey boss after i finish this project i need you to fire me...

Dex-chan lover
This was a real good chapter, character connections being deepened. Also, more tia please.

Dex-chan lover
I was kinda expecting the trope where the holy sword can't be unsheathed by anyone but the hero, and it was a trick by Alexis to try to get him to expose himself as a special existence, or something.

If you boil this down, it means "if they know I'm useful, it will be hard to leave later(since they will not want me to)"
So yes, this word ing makes sense.
No, that's the wording for if he said "if the item's true function were discovered, it'd be harder to be exiled later", not "to avoid being exiled later". As written:
"If this thing's true function were discovered, it would make it much harder to avoid being exiled later"
is
"If [I'm too overpowered/too useful], it would make it much harder to [stay / not get exiled]"

It's not a question of him being useful ("why would the hero party kick someone for being competent?"), he's being worried about being too overpowered, and arousing suspicion, just like in the start of this chapter / the end of last one. Alexis is very clear about how there shouldn't be any other humans able to match his abilities, which means this "friendly ally" coming into the party could be a demon spy or something.

Users who are viewing this thread