Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 11 - Genuine

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna be so awkward when he needs to get exiled later :nyoron:

Contributor
So the sword was also a staff. Huh. And it's for Ed himself, not Tia who's technically the mage.

"I want you to come to my room."
:worry:

The holy sword is fake. An impressive blade, but also an impressive fake. Now that's something I didn't expect. What was that scene? It seemed like a mental attack on Alexis by demons, but it was just Ed looking at him. Just a visualization of his insecurities, perhaps?

I have a growing worry that as it becomes more difficult for Ed to get banished (since he keeps proving himself indispensable and now he's also a legitimately strong member who's on their level instead of just a porter), the more extreme the measures he must take for it to happen. Among the worst being, betraying them himself and allowing them to catch him (after making sure they can defeat the demon lord without him)... I don't feel so keen anymore on seeing the next 99 worlds. Betraying Tia's trust would be too much.

Power Uploader
Author is cooking something unknown. I really thought Alexis was going to interrogate him, guess not. But what we got instead isn't half bad.

It's the "I am a hero so I have to save the world" motivation but author fleshed it out so much with those few monologues from Ed.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, when was the last time we see a genuine and balanced hero (neither overly arrogant prick, nor a naive goody-two-shoes) , that also not the actual MC?

This is close to be on same level of Himmel from Frieren manga

Users who are viewing this thread