Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 11 - Genuine

Dex-chan lover
A reasonable hero?
A personification of noblesse oblige?

Color me surprised. I thought Alexis gonna be bit snobbish given his title but I was proven wrong.

Dex-chan lover
This is a lot of fun, but are we going to go through all 100 worlds?
No,
It seems like the Author can't really think of 100 worlds. He will recycle the worlds soon (along with ED's dead) with rising difficult of the next runs. We got separed from Tia in that arc, though (the worst thing ever).

Each world is really nice and unique though.

Dex-chan lover
Wait who is the main heroine again?
The one and only Tia, ED's other half (literally and figuratively)

The Saintess seems to be in love with ED, but only Tia knows about it (we don't even meet her again though).
The Author doesn't even say it out loud, he only gives a little hint.

Dex-chan lover
So....this might be a silly question, but....
Is there a rule preventing the MC from revealing that he "MUST" be exiled?
I mean as is the best thing he can do this time around (providing there is not a clause preventing him from revealing his "need" to be exiled), is just say: "Ok I'll help you defeat the demon lord, but after everything is said and done, I only require one reward, for you to exile me from the party".
Only 1 rule, join Hero/Heroine's party for 6 months and get kicked to move to next world.

ED and Tia will tell the Hero/Heroine of the 4th or 5th world (I forgot) that they need to be kicked to travel to the next worlds. They can spend time with the Hero/Heroine to their heart's content.

By the way, ED already got 100 skills so each True End will give Tia 1 skill instead.
And Tia's skill must be involved ED (because she is ED's other half).
For example: tough ED to telepathy with ED, touch ED to use ED's inventory, immune against ED's skill, etc.

Dex-chan lover
So what is this gonna go on for a thousand chapters and he just keeps going from world to world till he fixes all 100?

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!

I mean it seems he left the later worlds with the most help he can, so I bet is gonna be the first and then some that were just as bad, and the others will just be skipped without even a footnote
That's most probable, but I'm still hoping the mangaka full commits like 100 gf and goes for an epic for the ages

Fed-Kun's army
This feels so much like Sousou no Frieren. The hero not having the real hero sword.

Dex-chan lover
So....this might be a silly question, but....
Is there a rule preventing the MC from revealing that he "MUST" be exiled?
I mean as is the best thing he can do this time around (providing there is not a clause preventing him from revealing his "need" to be exiled), is just say: "Ok I'll help you defeat the demon lord, but after everything is said and done, I only require one reward, for you to exile me from the party".
iirc, yes. Well, sorta. He NEEDS to be kicked out of the party.
He can't voluntarily get out nor pretend to get exiled. The intent must be there

Users who are viewing this thread