Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 16 - The Feelings of the Other Side

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter. That demon completely bisected was so cool and one of the things that is hard to get across in pure text.
Also "This move kills me in 10 minutes, unfortunately for you I get reset in 9" is just so badass. Allows him the option to, once per world, go completely and utterly all out.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah eat shiii.. Paper Scans. (Sorry I don't react too nicely to MTL groups that snipe mangas)
You still don't get two previous chapters tho(unless if you ate your pride and read paper scans). They also bring up the extras, which this scans didn't do. What's more, they forced this scans to release faster. Competition is for the best interest of the customer.

Dex-chan lover
You still don't get two previous chapters tho(unless if you ate your pride and read paper scans). They also bring up the extras, which this scans didn't do. What's more, they forced this scans to release faster. Competition is for the best interest of the customer.

It depends, sometimes the competition is just a shitty sniper who uses MTL and doesn't even try to edit it to make it more readable.
Though, there are times where it's necessary, like with another scanlator group who's notorious for gobling up good mangas, leaving it alone for months on end, and will just pop-up when someone else picks it up.

Group Leader
Competition for what exactly? For a hobby? They were trying to earn money from it, locking ch14 part 2 behind a $50 paywall. If I really wanted to, I can just scanlate the manga with the help of my group as well, since it's "competition".. but I don't think of it that way, I just want everyone to enjoy what they do. Well, if it was me who was being sniped, I certainly wouldn't enjoy it, that's why I can imagine how it feels like for them and I get mad as well for their sake. I think it's fair. But if you only want to read the latest chapter then yeah, I guess the snipe was for the better.

Dex-chan lover
Competition for what exactly? For a hobby? They were trying to earn money from it, locking ch14 part 2 behind a $50 paywall. If I really wanted to, I can just scanlate the manga with the help of my group as well, since it's "competition".. but I don't think of it that way, I just want everyone to enjoy what they do. Well, if it was me who was being sniped, I certainly wouldn't enjoy it, that's why I can imagine how it feels like for them and I get mad as well for their sake. I think it's fair. But if you only want to read the latest chapter then yeah, I guess the snipe was for the better.
and then there is also the fact that there are a lot of good mangas out there that have yet to be scanlated, sure its competition but it only incentivizes the groups to just drop the manga they were putting effort into tling and do a different one since the other at least has a scanlation now
that is also only if they don't lose the taste for doing scanlations in the first place from having their hard work taken over by some dogshit that others seem to appreciate as much as theirs
don't know what your group is but ty for doing scanlations, keep at it

Just an info but volume 3 will release in August-September, so I assume it'll keep on going.
right now we are at what would be volume 3 though, pretty much at the end of it
can only breath a sigh of relief when we get vol4 confirmed or see that there are more chapters outside of vol3

Group Leader
and then there is also the fact that there are a lot of good mangas out there that have yet to be scanlated, sure its competition but it only incentivizes the groups to just drop the manga they were putting effort into tling and do a different one since the other at least has a scanlation now
that is also only if they don't lose the taste for doing scanlations in the first place from having their hard work taken over by some dogshit that others seem to appreciate as much as theirs
don't know what your group is but ty for doing scanlations, keep at it

right now we are at what would be volume 3 though, pretty much at the end of it
can only breath a sigh of relief when we get vol4 confirmed or see that there are more chapters outside of vol3
OHH I see, I thought it'd be at volume 2, unfortunate. Also NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT (free advertisements babyyyy) My group is fairly new, we do manhwas mostly from mangas Gal Can't be Kind to Otaku or Noa-senpai too. xD (Not just romcoms, we do action manhwas too)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :bocchiwave: :headpat: :wooow:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
OHH I see, I thought it'd be at volume 2, unfortunate. Also NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT (free advertisements babyyyy) My group is fairly new, we do manhwas mostly from mangas Gal Can't be Kind to Otaku or Noa-senpai too. xD (Not just romcoms, we do action manhwas too)
if you ever feel like checking out more mangas to scanlate once you catch up to those here is an entire list I made overtime of mangas that aren't being scanlated (in mangadex, means a few do have tls elsewhere)
https://mangadex.org/list/c05c058c-c2e6-4728-9c63-34fb551fa53b/needing-tl

Users who are viewing this thread