Tsumi to Batsu no Spica - Ch. 3 - Spica of Sin and Punishment (3)

Fed-Kun's army
So will there b no romance in this story? (since they removed the romance tag)
Those tags are put purely on "vibes" from the synopsis or the first chapter, so if there is a tonal shift this early on, well: lol

Feel like the "MC isn't the MC after a few chapters" trope doesn't hit as much any more, also fell like the fact both girls threatened to ruin hattori sensei's life was kinda over looked, not saying that would justify what he did but is spica really any better...
I'll give it a few more chapters though

Fed-Kun's army
While I agree it's better to judge something from what it is rather than what "it could have been" (I will still read for a while ig), I would lie if I say I not find more interesting the idea of an evil mc with crazy girl rather than (I think, maybe not) autoconclusive detective-shit mini arcs where the bad guys will very likely die anyways.

While I agree it's better to judge something from what it is rather than what "it could have been" (I will still read for a while ig), I would lie if I say I not find more interesting the idea of an evil mc with crazy girl rather than (I think, maybe not) autoconclusive detective-shit mini arcs where the bad guys will very likely die anyways.
Yeah I thought I was signing up for a psychological cat and mouse between the two, but it is what it is.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the word “last” scared me. I really like this manga, hope it won’t be short series.

Kinda surprised the teacher actually died. Making him seems like the mc and then killed him is awesome.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Let's all just take a moment to observe that our decoy protagonist knew exactly what he'd put in the cup, took a swig, and I guess just went "Gosh, this coffee tastes suspiciously like herbicide. Oh well, I'm sure that's nothing to worry about. Bottoms up!"

Fuchi deserved a better owner.

Let's all just take a moment to observe that our decoy protagonist knew exactly what he'd put in the cup, took a swig, and I guess just went "Gosh, this coffee tastes suspiciously like herbicide. Oh well, I'm sure that's nothing to worry about. Bottoms up!"

Fuchi deserved a better owner.
Yeah can herbicide kill people?? Dunno but I did think he was dumb with the whole coffee thing, like she literally baited him by suggesting coffee and the fool absolutely jumped on it, if he had've just physical attacked her like the other girl this would have been a short manga lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah can herbicide kill people?? Dunno but I did think he was dumb with the whole coffee thing, like she literally baited him by suggesting coffee and the fool absolutely jumped on it, if he had've just physical attacked her like the other girl this would have been a short manga lol
There's a video of a Chinese celebrity that drank pesticide on a live stream and died from it shortly afterwards.
It's quite tragic, but compelling if you like dark internet stuff. Look up Luo Xiao Mao Mao Zi if interested.

Dex-chan lover
Dang... and I thought it'd be like Tsumi to Batsu: A Falsified Romance, where the MC killed, and the walls verrry slowly started to box him in, some of those walls being from his own conscience. It was a bit more simplistic than I thought since he was just a scumbag. This feels more like Akumetsu, minus the political jargon. Certainly not a bad thing.... my expectations will change accordingly =03.

At least he didn't kill the girl outright, which he could have done at anytime. Yeah, he's still a s***bag, but that means the girl gets to live.
didn't expect someone to say akumetsu today, since I literally just remember that manga exist few hours ago

Double-page supporter
I want expecting much after the first issue, but hot damn this is cooking.

Aggregator gang
Twists for days! This is either a masterpiece or absolute trash (and I'm happy either way)
Haha yeah.
This manga reminds me of that Thai show about a girl that enters people's lives and then exposes evil in each episode. I wonder if this will also be that kind of manga (chronicles).
But maybe she'll end up facing greater opposition, which I think would make this manga really interesting (but as Walrus said, it could then become either a masterpiece or absolute trash)

Users who are viewing this thread