Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - The Villainess Is Now In Enemy Territory (Second part)

Group Leader
Happy to do this and share with you and thanks for the positive feedback! Working on the next one as I speak!

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider How does drawing attention to something make it a spoiler? I haven't read a thing besides this manga, so I made a speculative comment on what I think she could do. You decided to refute and argue that. That's fine. Different speculation and expectations happen all the time with stories.

But then you go on to go "He's actually this, he's trying to do that," and it's all things that haven't been confirmed in the story. You spoiled me. Don't make it out to be my fault when I never asked for information you decided to throw out, you didn't need to share that information, and you certainly didn't need to confirm any deeper insights into a character's thoughts or nature that hasn't been explored yet. Hell, all you had to do was show some damn courtesy and frame it as speculation.

"She should do this."
"That wouldn't work because he'd do that."
"Would he though? That would be publicly unjustified."
"Yes. Because he's this sort of person." vs. "Yes, but I think he's the sort of person who'd do it. You see it in these Otome Isekai sometimes."

That's the fucking spoiler. How is you telling me something beyond my control my fault?

Dex-chan lover
last page : what kind of Buddhism is that ?

ammunition belt as Japamala / mala / string of prayer beads ?

grenades as offerings ? well , pineapples and grenades look nearly the same , lol .

I don't understand how an AR-15 protects you from catty noble kids...
The character she has taken over acted like a bitch and sabataged the school life of the main heroine, her friends and the main love interest.
All she has to do is not be a bitch.
she could just... sit in the library.
She could just give the kids gifts.
She could have asked to attend a different school all together.

This Otaku has completely lost sight of the goal. She just decided she needs to solve her problems with guns... somehow.
its a hammer looking for a nail, she found a screw and now shes whacking away.

Dex-chan lover
As I thought, simply blocking any LN readers in comment sections for adaptations is an easy way to avoid the problem. I don't even recognize this RamenRider dude but for some reason he or she is blocked. And lo and behold here he/she is spoiling someone and of course they are an LN reader.

@Spoonikle I get the feeling that everything you just explained is actually this manga's biggest gag. Pretty sure she's been seriously overreacting to the problem from chapter 1.

That being said, your first sentence can probably be refuted with "Well she can take out their personal guard can't she?" lul (just a joke)

@knight_evangel
Yeah she is "overreacting" getting power to defend herself , she totally didn't need power to survive vs the chimera she fought some episodes ago , etc etc
Everything can be solved trough the power of speech
(SARCASM)

Dex-chan lover
@Kabeidon_

Ah, that's right. Her entire goal has always been to fight chimeras. /sarcasm

We can see her entire monologue. When has she ever thought in her mind "I need to be able to fight monsters?" She has only thought about fighting off people. Hypothetical people at that. She is focused on ways to kill people instead of ways to talk it out because she has 0 faith she can talk it out.

But she's starting off as a kid! Just befriend them when they are children. LOL Her reasons for getting strong would be great if she honestly just wanted power to become a great mage, for like prestige or something. But nope, she is 100% sure she'll become a natural bitch and be hated enough to kill. lmaooo

@temeraire why? it was the best tank at that moment, now the Leopard is the best.. so the new german tank will be the best when it comes to light.. so.. she deserve the best..

@hansvz shoebox BEST Tank. Kek.... Also lepard is not the best Tank. My country use then. But there are way more advance and better mbt right now.

Double-page supporter
Huh she literally worship a tank, and tiger to boot

Maybe i start worship hellcat

Astrid worshipping a Tiger 1 is one of the most accurate depictions of a wehraboo I have ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread