Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 171 - Horoscopes

Dex-chan lover
Virgo:
Dedicated, hardworking and caring of others, but tends to have negative thoughts about themselves

If what this chapter says about zodiac signs is even remotely true, then that means I'm almost the same as Saotome. Wait, does that mean I'm also a romcom mc with the density of a black-hole? Because if that's so, then WHERE'S THE FMC IN MY LIFE?!

:angery:

Dex-chan lover
Takae would do something like this tbh

a9c5ffb531fc16c3e23f7cb0038e0b7e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
  • A Discord server of your harem is... both scary and fascinating to me, and makes too much goddamn sense.
  • I know Japan is big on zodiac signs for some reason, but I was not expecting it in a harem manga. Then again, they're... "normal" teenage girls.
  • Hoo boy, going to a couple of birthdays in one month is enough of a hassle for me, I can't imagine going to, what, more than a year of almost constant birthday parties since there's more than 365 students in the school IIRC.

• I know Japan is big on zodiac signs for some reason, but I was not expecting it in a harem manga. Then again, they're... "normal" teenage girls.

It isn't, Japanese people are much more into stereotyping personalities by blood type rather than zodiac signs. Which is why the author got it wrong - Madoka, being born on the 26th of October, would be a Scorpio and not a Libra.

Dex-chan lover
At least the festival arc is done now.

I always think about both what my fridge looked like last I saw it, and all things I'm planning to use in the next couple of days.

A little harsh, but not incorrect. That's on you.

Always someone who forgot about homework.

Just tagging along. Yeah, no one's believing that.

How to write characters that fit zodiac signs: You don't. You give them a birthday that corresponds to the best sign in hindsight.

Also fun fact: If you're going with actual astronomical star movements, the signs have shifted, and they weren't even correct the first time around, since they're not in position the same amount of time, and there's a 13th constellation that should've been included. You know, for science.

Even if she hadn't already agreed, that was a given.

At least they didn't delay his actual birthday.

If what this chapter says about zodiac signs is even remotely true,
It's talking about zodiac signs. It isn't even remotely true.

Users who are viewing this thread