Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Circumstances

Dex-chan lover
I can understand the dislike on the new girl, she quite a handful and i am trying to be gentle here but at least things got resolved really quick, but i don't agree with the bit about being bad writing of her just acting now.

As spectators of the story, it may seem that we have access to everything and anything that happens in it but the truth is that many details are just too much to always address, Hanako friendship with the gang solidified pretty recently until then she interacted with Saotome more in secret and in isolated moments, there is a whole bunch of things like studies and personal life that happens and she may have only now got the picture of who in her mind was impeding Hanako of returning to the dojo, it is at most contrivance.

Hanako "dirty past" wasn't so groundbreaking, bullying is serious but it happens all the time at different levels, truth be told i felt that her friend was too weak-willed and i am sorry if i am being offensive to anyone that dealt with the same but having a friend willing to help and capable of doing so but still allowing yourself to be driven at that point was a little too much, but mind you i am not trying to say she is to blame but that she did have people close to help her but she just toke it.

And the author played Hanako self-blame in a well-done manner, as a teen, she overreacted the situation in her mind and assumed that she was to blame too which many people of her age do but things got resolved in a quick and refreshing way, i doubt she already overcame her feelings but as the girls were pretty direct about it much of that fog that clouds her judgment must have already dissipated.

It never ceases to impress me how this manga play by the same overdone rules and tropes but always has that little something that gives those same things that refreshing feeling of satisfaction, just like when i was just starting reading mangas and had no idea of the cliches yet... as a matter of fact, i think that with my age the manga cliches only really started getting overdone more or less 10 years ago, i had some years reading mangas here and there already so i only have been getting this feeling for about 5 years.

Bruh, just when i thought seira gonna be another psycho lesbian, she's actually pretty cool

Group Leader
You should change that bold-italic font. it looks really bad and hard to read.

*TL expecting good writing in this kind of story*
Nisekoi, bokuben, hajigal: *nervous laugh*

Dex-chan lover
Her reason is valid

Her method not so much idk talk no justu would have done better instead of chock holding the MC

Dex-chan lover
Nice of the author to make him point out the hypocrisy of that self-aware-wolf moment by Takae. Not that Ushigome is innocent either. Well, it's not like there's ever been a need for a better girl than Kuzuhana.

And new girl's motivation and timing for her b.s. is super contrieved indeed. Hopefully that was the end of that arc.

Group Leader
@Kanami-chan I thought the new girl was only going to around for a few lines at best, so I just used common font, next chapter, if she stays around, I will just add her into the pile of "all the girls that are not Kuzuhana font"

Dex-chan lover
Well, okay, I guess...?
And then I remember overreacting and feeling responsible for everything in the world as a teenager.
Yeah, I guess I can see that.
And I don't even care about new girl's timing; it is what it is.

Dex-chan lover
@Czero Page 19 the word "delinquents" is misspelled & on page 20 the bottom panel has an empty speech bubble. For some reason I was expecting Seira to reveal that she was related to her friend in someway but at least they cleared up the secret past arc instead of dragging it on for awhile. Thanks for the chapter.

manga like this always harem and ending just one person.. like nisekoi and negi(negima forgot tittle) and assist manga..

On the comment on her just showing up now it may be because the year long banishment just ended. Before now, Kuzuhana could have still been banned and the new girl didn't care. Now that Kuzuhana has given the reason for not returning to the gym then its a legitimate concern to bring up to her friends. New girl also probably didn't mention this earlier because she had no reason to. She isn't pushing them away for safety, she wants to isolate Kuzuhana so she returns to the gym.
Also, pretty much every girl in this school has had ulterior motives when we meet them, so this is not surprising that the new girl acts this way.

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, the unbeatable "Boob Squeeze" technique. It is matched in power only by the "Upper Arm Grab", against which no defence is possible.

Dex-chan lover
Just as I was thinking, oh she's NOT a pyscho lesbo. Maybe not that psycho-lesbo

Users who are viewing this thread