Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 56 - Princess's Whereabouts

Dex-chan lover
That's not Alda. Alda is still to come. That's the "creator god". That controls the 3 reincarnation cycles of Earth, the place Van became an undead test subject and this place.
Nope not a creation God either he is a reincarnation God that manage three world reincarnation the earth, the magic version of earth (forgot the name) and the current world can live in
funnily enough he can just disconnect a world from his reincarnation system to f*cked them but because he was gung ho on destroying van he end up becoming one of the world gods which chain him to the law that aida use to practically seal him lel

Dex-chan lover
That guy that god sent is a complete idiot, you would think living multiple lifetimes would give them some basic life experience

Fed-Kun's army
Its Van’s second demon lord fragment tho, the first was the book but this one is probably one of the more pivotal ones.
This is his first. That was something else entirely. The book was another evil god entirely, from whom he got the mental encroachment skill

Fed-Kun's army
Nope not a creation God either he is a reincarnation God that manage three world reincarnation the earth, the magic version of earth (forgot the name) and the current world can live in
funnily enough he can just disconnect a world from his reincarnation system to f*cked them but because he was gung ho on destroying van he end up becoming one of the world gods which chain him to the law that aida use to practically seal him lel
He manages a whole lot more worlds, not just those 3. Those 3 are basically running on the same server, if you will, in his reincarnation system.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, it's kinda disappointing that Heinz could resolve the zombie issue that fast. But I guess it goes to show how powerful he is.

Dex-chan lover
lmfao new dude goes around murderhoboing as soon as he gets reincarnated and van mostly kills people who wronged him but van is the issue for sure

Is it just me or did they lost the plot for this manga like I don’t understand where the story went when he tried to revive his mom whom is a spirit right now or did we just miss something like my wife and I can’t figure out what went with the story

Aggregator gang
Man, to think those 3 million mana at the time felt like a huge chunk and now it's not even a drop in his ocean of a pool of mana

Aggregator gang
Is it just me or did they lost the plot for this manga like I don’t understand where the story went when he tried to revive his mom whom is a spirit right now or did we just miss something like my wife and I can’t figure out what went with the story
Machine got destroyed by the spear and since he has no idea how to repair it or any alternatives to it he's doing some sidequesting to level up and find alternative ways to revive his mom/knowledge on how to repair the machine

Machine got destroyed by the spear and since he has no idea how to repair it or any alternatives to it he's doing some sidequesting to level up and find alternative ways to revive his mom/knowledge on how to repair the machine
Guess I need to re read cause I feel like I forgot this part

Dex-chan lover
@Aqua_Mizue Please edit your comment, I didn't sure my answer will reach you.

First on Reddit, moderator over there regularly posting links to official site during their scheduled released.
For second is aggregators Nicomanga and Welovemanga. Piece of advice! Before go there make sure you got good antivirus and VPN, just in case. Not everyone friendly compared to MangaDex.

Book and coffin are two different entities.
  • The book is Buburdura, the Evil God of Magic Tome. He was defeated thousands years ago and transform into this form to stealthily prey on humans in hope of regaining his power.
  • The coffin's contents is fragment of Demon King Guduranis. And actually the first one we see in Van's possession. (You can argue only about its second we see used in story, but this still in the future.)
thanks, i actually didn't get a notification, thanks for the answer and the tips :salute: have a nice day :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
is that the rest of hand-chan?

They are sisters.

Dex-chan lover
world gods which chain him
That's the fun part that is still to come.
Since Alda doesn't know about the whole debacle yet.

I honestly wonder if they will continue with the manga to where Van is a multi-personality flesh entity who reaches back into the first reincarnation world.

Dex-chan lover
That's the fun part that is still to come.
Since Alda doesn't know about the whole debacle yet.

I honestly wonder if they will continue with the manga to where Van is a multi-personality flesh entity who reaches back into the first reincarnation world.
I hope it reach that part but since I am reading the webnovel not the light novel I wonder if they change anything or nothing at all

I swear the real villain of this story is the reincarnation god. The dude is allowing the most horrible people to do the most horrific shit.

Users who are viewing this thread