Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Second End

Aggregator gang
I've been thinking about the second Amamiya, I think that that is him but from the future in his fourth life

He gains control of his body back, no time spent on responding to the ghosts or what it's like to move by his own accord. Just goes immediate edgelord and ends up being completely careless in his rampage/escape.
He didn't even attempt to protect himself. His body can still take damage.

10 years to think things through repeatedly, why the hell would he think the classmates would be there to rescue him? That's just really dumb.
After being mindful with the others he's rescuing, the MC just runs blindly into the bulk door and destroys it. He could tell there were other people behind the lab door, but couldn't tell there were a large group of people on the other side of this one?
Glaring inconsistencies.

Also, the god seems to go out of its way not to explain anything or give any helpful hints/tips which could make MC's life a bit less hellish.
It's fine with deliberately making it worse though, what the fuck.

This manga is interesting, but its all pretty forced.

Dex-chan lover
@Optimist I do find the manga doesn't make sense too, but it is because they cut quite a lot of important info. The manga didn't explicitly explain it, but in Origin, he is born in the slum, got sold, and then tortured because of his death attribute magic power (this is a very shortened version of his early story, read the novel. His early life is bad... Really bad.) they tried to extract his magic power and by making him close to death, he will let out death attribute magic for the scientist to collect.
All of that is because Dumbcorte didn't give him a power, making it he has no "Fate" in the world.
So don't be too harsh on him when he went edgelord right away

The only reason he is not "crazy" yet is because he clings on the hope that one day someone will help him, as for the reason why he just went to the bulkdoor, it is because he thinks that those people is here to rescue him and because he doesn't realize that he has become an undead.

As for that prick of a god Dumcorte...
Well, he is dumb. He thinks soul just as a "Cogs" in his machine. He doesn't care or even bother to care about them. Later on when his life is in danger, he doesn't even know why it happens and actively try to kill MC, the source of the problem, when it could have been solved with just an apology.
So... Yeah, Dumbcorte is dumb

Double-page supporter
This is better then the WN. So far anyways.

Honestly I was expecting him to put more a fight since his magic is stronger then the rest of them.
Well he can be the god of this new world and he has time ahead of everybody.

This novel will either be terribly stupid or a good one. If he doesn’t control the world by that time I’m going to be pissed.

This son of a bitch literally failed to save his life,then gave his powers to wrong person then made him suffer for 10 years then killed him and when he gets a chance to reincarnate again "Sorry you became too dangerous after I failed like a fucking idiot and you are crazy now. I won't give you any power." Like bitch let the man do as he wishes you motherfucker.

Dex-chan lover
I won't let you kill your classmates. But your classmates can kill you.

Dex-chan lover
seeing the girl he saved next to the imposer... I legit feel bad for him

Bruh this god is 10x worse than aqua. This dude suffer more than any of his classmates, they even knew about the experiment and did nothing while enjoying the high life as the so called "heroes". massive oof

Users who are viewing this thread