Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
That's precisely my problem with this story.

The Hero's party are not capable of taking care of themselves but MC can. Why? Because MC is a 40 years old isekaied here, so he already is mature. But who should have taught the other kids how to take care of themselves? Shouldn't it be their parents? Yes, it should, especially when your mothers are former S-ranked adventurers who
were the teachers of the previous Hero party.

The fathers are trash, it is set in stone, but the mothers are supposed to be "perfect", but none of them ever think that they screwed up their kids' education. The mothers are the most unlikable harem cast I've ever read.
Unfortunately we don't see enough backstory for us to conclude that the kids weren't taught the basics. I mean we see Ceres learning. I think it's more that Ceres did all the work and that the "Hero" is to egotistical to do the work and the rest of them are so pampered that they refuse to do the work. Not realizing that all the admin work is what keeps them in a such a good lifestyle. Or maybe thr fathers attitudes toward the mom's caused the kids to devalue or not listen to their mother's instructions.

Though if I were the hero, I'd have hired someone for this work. But that's logic.

Someone brought up the heros party being young but that isn't an excuse in this world were 50 is when most people die. And it's a typical hero age for most stories which is always funny to me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This "revenge" is honestly disgusting especially when its revealed the mothers where neglectful shit parents themselves they knew there kids would be the hero party but taught them nothing about adventuring and how to survive despite them being S rank adventurers (the mothers)
like really how are you not going to teach your kids
As for the kids i feel bad for them they just turned 15 years old and immediately the goddess tells them they have to invade demon territory and slay the demon lord basically a death sentence since they where taught literally nothing since birth about how to do business manage diplomacy or even take care of themselves let alone how to fight
Its also pretty clear the mothers don't give a fuck about they're children and weather they live or die
1st: Kids did not even consider mothers as humans, daughters included. Its's not said here, but were in LN iirc
2nd: Why should they teach them anything? They choose path themself AND they are pretty much OK as a Hero party, it's just the MC is overpowered
3rd: 15 years are pretty much OK in medival setting as kids greew up faster in previous ages, it was the same in USSR for example. In 14 years they are pretty much were the same as averege 19-21yo
4th: From me personally

1a6.png

Dex-chan lover
If you don't want to read a chapter from a different group, just don't click on it & wait for your preferred group to translate. It's telling that so many people showed up to read this chapter as soon as it came out despite not being from the previous group.

Beneath all the consternation over 'sniping this' & 'translating that', people really just want to read manga in a timely manner and don't really care about translating groups.

JSC1496 did a fine job. If they want to keep translating chapters at that speed I'm all for it.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised first guy's dick wasn't removed/castrated, but i feel like the 'hero' wouldn't care, of if anything be accepting/find it 'cool' that their dad married someone the same age given the 'young women are better' culture they have

but hurray revenge?
bro didn't read the slice, followed by them saying "don't worry it can be fixed with healing magic"

Id recommend choosing a series that is not already being taken care of by another translator team, as well as doing a bit more re reading for your own translations to deal with the grammar from google translations
Yeah, I didn't translate to continue it, I read the novel before and the manga chapters for almost a year now. I read chapter 15 in a translator 2 months ago and didn't check if there was a translation in Mangadex now and I started translating chapter 16 for me to read it since I had some free time. I saw you could upload them in Mangadex and uploaded them for the first time. It was delayed, so I thought they deleted it and ignored it. I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY SELFISH DECISION and as a manga reader myself, I can see the problem.

Aggregator gang
as one of the dude who read the WN.. Its only gonna get much more 'better' for the heroes party.
Can you spoil me a little so I might have something to look forward to?

The rate the chapters are being released, I might forget that this manga exist.

Dex-chan lover
So for me this is a 2 part plan
1)Get wives for trash husbands that will beat them if bad husband (the twist for each new wife talked in the chapter) so they stay in line.
2)IF hero's party gets back they'll be disgusted be their parent for fucking people their age and on top of that people that look like them.

Basically a bomb ready to explode as soon as the hero's party is back in town

Dex-chan lover
Normally I'm not one to care about snipes, but releasing a machine translated chapter a mere day after the current group released their most recent chapter feels a bit poor taste, especially since the previous group has been releasing pretty regularly.
Admittedly it also means that we’re lagging behind the latest chs.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like he just made an excuse to satisfy the girls. In truth he had a good relationship with the men and wanted them to not be too badly off when he takes their wives

Dex-chan lover
These S rank hoes ain't angels. You ain't fooling nobody.

At this point it's just sadism under the disguise of justice for their bad marriages and their even worse parenting.

I kinda want this arc to hurry up. When can we move on to the adventuring already?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
lol what thee ......... X'D mc become matchmaker / omiai although mc mission for revenge, still bad for elf just got ojiisan but yea feels revenge like this sometimes not good, dont know in their future maybe become recycle life unhappy life in the end even though still don't know too

Dex-chan lover
It feels like he just made an excuse to satisfy the girls. In truth he had a good relationship with the men and wanted them to not be too badly off when he takes their wives
I feel its more like plans incase the men repeat their mistakes, but yes, certainly feels like he's being nice to the men. If S-Rank wives couldn't control the men properly, why could lower ranked literal slaves do so successfully? Resembling the daughters, while it certainly would help throw wedges in the family, it can also be seen as catering to the men's taste in the first place, since the daughters should have some resemblance to their mothers at that age, and if they fell for that appearance once..

Group Leader
If you don't want to read a chapter from a different group, just don't click on it & wait for your preferred group to translate.
It's not about one or other different group. It's about proper translation being sniped by fast shitty MTL. That's never do any service to anybody, beside impatient people that don't even care what they are reading. And often not even to them, since snipe may kill proper translation, then sniper gives up after chapter or two and then everybody are left with nothing. So simply put, it's not worth. It annoys me that people still tend to do this, for a short-term and undeserved moment of fame.

Dex-chan lover
It's not about one or other different group. It's about proper translation being sniped by fast shitty MTL. That's never do any service to anybody. So simply put, it's not worth. It annoys me that people still tend to do this, for a short-term and undeserved moment of fame.
I don't think there was anything wrong with the translation for this chapter. And I don't think uploading pirated manga gets you 'fame'

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there was anything wrong with the translation for this chapter. And I don't think uploading pirated manga gets you 'fame'
you be shocked how many of these groups get all caught up in they ego's and feelings and thinking they got some fame lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread