Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 39 - Got You

Dex-chan lover
say "I" if this surprised you.

Alright, if you typed "I" get off this website. Clearly you're too young to be unrestricted on the internet

Dex-chan lover
Is there a canon reason the king thought bringing the hero's sister, who hasn't been brainwashed, to execute the hero was a good idea? Is he stupid?
His track record doesn’t show he’s the type who think of his plans thoroughly.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hello, king - get ready to see your plot get f*cked up

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: the guillotine was developed to make executions less painful and messy. Beheading via sword or axe required having an executioner with the strength and skill to cleanly take the head off, there was always the chance to miss and hit the shoulders or hit a neckbone wrong and you've got someone wounded and screaming while you try again, to say nothing of other popular execution methods like breaking on the wheel or drawing and quartering.

So, nah I don't think we need Madame Guillotine for this case. This king doesn't deserve the mercy.
Easy, tie the rope to an electric motor and set the speed at 5cm/minute

Dex-chan lover
wonder if the king will be left alive after all this. hopefully not.

Fed-Kun's army
Fun fact: the guillotine was developed to make executions less painful and messy. Beheading via sword or axe required having an executioner with the strength and skill to cleanly take the head off, there was always the chance to miss and hit the shoulders or hit a neckbone wrong and you've got someone wounded and screaming while you try again, to say nothing of other popular execution methods like breaking on the wheel or drawing and quartering.

So, nah I don't think we need Madame Guillotine for this case. This king doesn't deserve the mercy.
This guy needs to have his balls chopped off with a rusty dagger to compensate for 1% of his sins.

Dex-chan lover
Knew it would turn out this way. Only thing that I can't work out, is the timeline of Lloyd going into the army and cain going missing if she's the prototype, if so they must have got the surgery at similar times
I mean Lloyd was still a normal soldier then. He spent a lot of time and money to go look for Cain so it's unlikely they had it at similar times.

Dex-chan lover
If that is indeed the case it'll be terrible writing. Personally I think that would just be very lazy by the author
O . o
But isn't that what plagues most modern webnovels and manga these days? Sweat shop quality work pumped into the market as quickly and as cheaply as possible in an effort to make the most of the dumpsterfire before they shitcan it and move on to the next clone of whatever is the current fad?

Dex-chan lover
Dun dun DUNNN!

Who could have ever imagined!?

But anywho, kill the king slow.

1643224858.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread