Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
man i was hoping mc die here and Demons wake up from MC cute spell they go full mad and kill all humans and the god says (i was expecting this to happen sigh hope the next hero does better ) the manga ended as dark as fuck

but no i get mc plot armor and shit ending :mad:

EDIT: i just found out this is just LN promoting manga!? god fucking damn it we need light novel advertisements tag

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but i checked the previous chapter and this one and i dunno what happened to the little kid? All i got was him eating her and then tasting salt. Can someone help me with this?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda saw this ax coming from a mile away.

It was just so hard to imagine this would keep interest to a lot of people, using cutesy abilities to fight.

Fed-Kun's army
I really enjoyed this series. It's a shame that it didn't last long. I hope the light novel has more narratives that a manga could adapt.

Dex-chan lover
So, what's the deal with humans vs demons here, does the LN go into any more detail about it? Humans being excluded from the "local species" clause implies that they're invaders, but at the same time the goddess implies that she's on the humans' side regardless.

I'm also disappointed there wasn't any actual resolution on the demons reflecting on their treatment of humans at all, even the subplot of Suzuki freaking out about the princess's ankles being cut is just brushed under the rug without any growth.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but i checked the previous chapter and this one and i dunno what happened to the little kid? All i got was him eating her and then tasting salt. Can someone help me with this?
It's never explicitly stated what relationship the two had, but basically he was on good terms with a cute little kid at some point, and then he ate her. "Tasting salt" refers to how prior to vomiting, your body will start producing salt-heavy saliva as a protective measure because of the acid in vomit, so "tasting salt" is referring to him having a constant vomiting issue since then (except when eating humans).

Basically, the character arc is that he has unresolved trauma about how he ate a friend (or whatever she was to him), ever since he ate her the memory haunts him and makes him want to vomit, but at the same time eating humans grants him temporary relief from it, maybe due to it making him feel like he's "closer to" mimi in that moment (also since he especially likes eating women and children, because mimi was a little girl). Suzuki reminds him of her and he starts freaking out + hallucinating mimi, but he ends up resolving his issues by believing that mimi wouldn't blame him and loves him regardless.

Aggregator gang
Well, It was a nice reading. I'll miss Meru and Kiru i liked their design a lot.

For those wondering the LN does go past this point.
After the Suzuki vs Gargar match the series starts to get more darker. More human characters are introduced, and not all of them want peace with the demons.
Whats is the name of the LN?

Users who are viewing this thread