Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
As much I love the humor & silliness this story can be, I felt bad for the guy since he knows he'll never be a proper hero. Seeing him at lowest especially after what happened to Exella & collapsing, can't help but hope he'll be able to use his wits to make up for his lack of strength. Regardless, Reilu should help light a spark in him. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I did wonder why she didn't seem to be affected by his power in the raws but I guess the fact that she is a human explains that. Well, here's the two main characters the rest of the manga focuses on are now introduced here.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the author plans to resolve the whole thing of demons being irredeemable murderers?

Cause clearly the protag's power to charm them does not actually stop them from doing their evil deeds at all.

Will he have to fight them as villains?

Dex-chan lover
I actually kinda like that even though he's beloved because of his ability, he still has problems that make him need to make an actual effort to change instead of getting handed freebies. Tough to get knocked down, but it shows character to keep getting back up

Dex-chan lover
Remember to use spoiler tags.
The lizard has a very sad story. Brake yourselves for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread