Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 6.2 - Saintess Kidnapping (2)

Dex-chan lover
family.png

Aw yea fluffy family stuff

MD@Home
Those of us who have been reading the Web Novel version know the fun that is to come! For the rest, please enjoy the story of "What if DOOM SLAYER adopted kids and DEMONS tried to take them from him" like a certain rabbit named Daisy who was taken from him.

Dex-chan lover
Those of us who have been reading the Web Novel version know the fun that is to come! For the rest, please enjoy the story of "What if DOOM SLAYER adopted kids and DEMONS tried to take them from him" like a certain rabbit named Daisy who was taken from him.
I'm interested to know if one thing that I have rolling around my brain happens or not: Does Grey ever talk to alchemist bro Luxe for advice about Stella? Or anyone else really for that matter; Luxe just felt like he would be the "best candidate" from the current cast line-up, and all he's done so far was magically restore the doll in chapter 2.

MD@Home
I'm interested to know if one thing that I have rolling around my brain happens or not: Does Grey ever talk to alchemist bro Luxe for advice about Stella? Or anyone else really for that matter; Luxe just felt like he would be the "best candidate" from the current cast line-up, and all he's done so far was magically restore the doll in chapter 2.
As far as the web novel so far he does not, Alchemist bro was a one off character at this point in the story (CH. 93 latest translated) and we have not seen him again.

Last edited:
MD@Home
Also no, he has not spoken to really anyone else about Stella being a half or quarter vampire other than in Chapter (5.1 Girl Talk (1) and told his ex GF Emilia and former party member Kasha about Stella.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As far as the web novel so far he does not, Alchemist bro was a one off character at this point in the story (CH. 93 latest translated) and we have not seen him again.
That feels like a failure of world building since Ganzas has showed up many more times and done just as much nothing. Has anything of note happened with Stella, or is her being part vampire just been a big red herring?

Users who are viewing this thread