Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Shadowy Cavern

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so... When is MC going to reunite with his childhood friend? IIRC she left that BS party just to find MC...
Oh, I just hope it doesn't take WAY TOO LONG...

Dex-chan lover
Teenager with issue, can't differentiate between Order and Request.

Dex-chan lover
Wow what wasted chapters, just kill them off and do it over a few panels not multiple chapters. I have this real bad feeling we are about to get a MC saves these scumbags and Lawful Retardeds them only for them to try to kill him again.....

Double-page supporter
man, I completely forgot about this plot. time for a reread I guess. also, lmao @ these enemies
here's what their weaksauce weakness introduces to the story :
  • they get hard countered by the amazing power of... torches, which apparently no one bothered to bring in this "shadowy cavern"
  • mage thundercunt casts fireball at basically point-blank range of the party = convection schmonvection, they should be cooking from the proximity alone
  • healer was advertised as a "healer who can defend [herself]" but she can't cast something as basic as Light? hell, mage thundercunt can't either? has to cast a full-on fireball? ("oooh they're not using D&D system nerd" surely there's something Light-adjacent in that system)
so now on top of all being assholes they're also incompetent. remind me how they made it to *a-rank again?

EDIT : wow, this is... way worse than I remembered. was I THAT distracted by the tits? I know I enjoy crappy lowbrow fantasy but damn
get carried by MC female childhood friend ofc

Dex-chan lover
Well at least the leader doesn't show his true colours and turn into a sobbing mess like other party leaders when they get hit with a near fatal attack.

This really just does emphasize how poor their party cohesion is.
Most groups who expel party members (or worse, leave them for dead) are doomed to such a fate. Why, it'd be easier and shorter to list adventurers in manga who don't suffer.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so... When is MC going to reunite with his childhood friend? IIRC she left that BS party just to find MC...
Oh, I just hope it doesn't take WAY TOO LONG...
Don't forget what this retarded MC said after leaving the dungeon. She is better off with this party because they might try something bad again if he tries to confront them and the party is pretty "balanced" with the current setup and she should be fine.

So he is completely fine leaving his life long friend in the company of murderers and liars because he is a coward and won't look for them or her. He practicely forgotten about her at this point anyway while she is still desperately looking for him. She should let it go too imo because he is not worth it.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Who dont remember: they didnt "kick him out", they kicked him off a cliff to die and MC happened to find the dragon girl inside the S rank dungeon. Imo I wouldnt say wasted chapter, because you got to see how awful their cohesion is (sorcerer girl basically wanted to kill healer girl too as they tried with MC), but you couldnt care less if anyone or all of them would die here. :D
good point
slipped my mind was gonna say yall bein needlessly bloodthirsty as usual
and itd be nice if they would graduate from being F-grade villains rather than just dying cuz they slighted the MC
think interesting times are to come for the party, given the way this Axe Guy has been showing off

Double-page supporter
noticed baldy staring at the leader before they went into the dungeon
now this, this man's going places
i too have been balding since 23

and you can really see the difference
the MC is surrounded by big naykid bewbas
meanwhile their MC has to compete with another man in his harem, his house

Dex-chan lover
It's not bad. Generic isekai with light fanservice and nice art. Sensibility is fundamentally good natured and even kind of sweet - much less trashy than the title suggests.
It can be good because there is no mc's weird behavior to trying to be kind in the chapter

Aggregator gang
Frustrating chapter. We learned the secret of the dungeon, more or less, but it's hardly a surprise and we had to spend the whole time with Segrit's gang. Boo.
As shitty as their party is, I did personally like the extra bit of insight into just how intelligent the boss of the dungeon appears to be. I'm also still curious as to what's going on with the possessed dude. What actually possessed him? Is he gonna betray them at some point? Is he using them just to get close to Dion? These are questions that need answers, and we won't get them without spending at least a little time with Shithead, Bitchtits, Whiny, and Grumpo.

Users who are viewing this thread