Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
> Patrick Ashbaton, i think he was the reincarnated individual who control the original protagonist on this otome game which had been see and blocks off in the previous chapter.
The moment he discuss tactics like that, an RPG style tactics which was so out of place in that otome game (i believe), should be reek of suspicion for Eumilla as well.

> If im one of those reincarnated individual, im sure i will fall in love with Eumilla, because Japanese Doll hair style woman are so adorable and beautiful as well...

> I remember my long time crush in real life, not a celebrity locally or internationally, but a modern woman who resembles Eumilla, or any girls with straight long black hair, bangs, and petite.
I remember seeing her for the last time in our area, she really resembles Eumilla likes of 50%, which i always remember her and overlapping her image to Eumilla while reading this story.

> Eumilla: "th... thank you..."
Its a cheat....
Its really a cheat girls using towards boys.
If they act like this, 90% of the time, boys will fall for them you know....
And aside from that, Eumilla was draw too pretty in that panel as well..

Double-page supporter
Lmao
Since there aren't enough demons to fight let's summon them to our place!

Eumie is so intense
Her newfound friend is defs the straight man now

Thanks to the Knights of Earl Grey for the update!

Ok I like Eumiella a lot

Edit: I was about to say, finally, a ML that doesn't act cold and is actually adorable.

A ML who's nice, brave, intelligent, and can actually hold a conversation with the MC? I love him already.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no. After agreeing to do nothing, here we are. Her behaviour here is disgusting and people are swooning because “OMG cute ML”. Blowing that flute without a primer for anyone other than him is putting people’s lives at risk. It doesn’t matter how strong she thinks she is, accidents happen especially with so many people to pay attention to. Hell, she couldn’t stop a single demon from hitting the guy right next to her! She is flat out negligent to other people’s lives and wants with her behaviour. Horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread