Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Please don't realize your feelings, FMC. The manga is funnier that way.

Dex-chan lover
YOU'RE ALREADY FRIENDS. BUT ITS OK, YOU'RE CUTER WHEN YOU DONT REALIZE THAT EVERYONE (but that stupid prince) LOVES YOU

Dex-chan lover
Skip being friends, go right to being lovers you baka!
And Eumiella should really start sending letters to the King and Queen.If she writes up how they harass her and basically make whole school fear her then maybe Prince party would get the well deserved "re-education".
I would love to see their reaction if the latest letter they got would be "If the Prince harasses me one more time I'm fucking off from this country".
But Eumiella is such a good girl that she won't threaten other people
intentionally
and I hope that Patrick protecc her.

Dex-chan lover
@reen112 The king should really reeducate that prince. He's so hell-bent on either creating a horrifying enemy for his own kingdom or alternatively granting one of the neighbouring nations a peerless weapon, free of charge. Maybe the king should send the prince alone into a difficult dungeon. If the prince can clear the place on his own, the king might give him a chance to be heard. If the dude actually survived the test without fleeing, he most likely would have matured enough to see that Eumiella is a national treasure.

“Were you trying to kill someone and make it look like an accident?” Stfu clown 🤡🤡🤡

god, the two of them are so cute. MC really needs some common sense though omg;;;;;

Aggregator gang
@Kaarme Yeah
To be honest, Also the game protagonist, she shouldn't just rely on the game's plotline considering it already concerns their life. The king and queen really needs to educate the Anti Demon King party as soon as possible or else they'll make an enemy they never wished for

This chapter makes me feel subtle changes in her emotion that's strong and familiar to human (sometimes she does not really feel human).
Thank goodness there is common sense in that world that is Patrick :3

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I do feel those voting options she put up were a bit onesided... but everyone learned from the experience (even she) so it was all good that ends well. XD

Dex-chan lover
Don't ask that!

Since you'd be pulling out of the marriage and wouldn't end up having children together!

Double-page supporter
Someone hand me a sword, I'm about to slash this prince simp if he say one more time to get away from the Alicia(she was the one who approached Eumiella). He is the sole reason we can get pass the phase of small talks(misunderstandings) with Alicia. Retard wouldn't understand a situation if it play out in front of his face.

Users who are viewing this thread