Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
That price sure is annoying AF.
Don't butt in their affairs. She was not even given the chance to accept the apology or talk with her to clear up any misunderstanding.
He's trash tier that doesn't even allow "his woman" to speak up and stand up for herself. Control freak.

I understand that a King doesn't have to be all capable, but at the very least they SHOULD have MANNER or a brain. The King better have another son, 'cause the current Crown Prince is a retard.

Dex-chan lover
Broooo eumellia your awesome and you deserve to be around goof people and the prince has a pea for braine because he believes freaking rumors so easily.

Sankyo dor update

Double-page supporter
Precious cinnabun
Patrick eumiella moments make me grinning like crazy

Supporter
@Veribal I don't care! As long I can pat her head and say "Everything will be alright", I can die happy! :D

Dex-chan lover
TFW I'm excited to see Patrick
start being able to keep up with Eumelia.

Group Leader
Patrick is a good boi. TTvTT Also, Eumiella was a total mood this chapter. That was a familiar shot of anxiety right there. It kinda hurt. //dead

That moment of social anxiety, feeling like an outsider all the time.... that really hits home... :(

Users who are viewing this thread