Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
Patrick is motivated by his desire to get closer to Yumiella. If one intends to stand next to her, they need a certain, considerable, amount of strength and resilience. It's hard to imagine any better motivation, that's for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Is this gonna be different from novel?
We don't know yet, i'd say it's 50/50.
So, how long till shit goes south? there's no way everything stays like this, right? Seeing how those idiots reacted.
If it follows the novel, the demon king will resurrect, alicia will stab the mc in the back (literally) and the demon king will kill alicia and everyone of her idiots except the prince, who has mellowed on eumellia at that point, of course eumellia does survive but considering the weapon used against her might as well be her kyrptonite, patrick's gift to her being a scapegoat/proxy doll whatever the revive after death item that most of them use.
Since i'm spoiling stuff anyway she isn't kidding about patrick's level, by the time the demon king subjugation happens, he's already surpassed everyone except eumellia in the kingdom, being in the 70's if i remember right.
For what it's worth all of this happens in the first volume, we still have a few events to go but then the demon king should revive.

Dex-chan lover
We don't know yet, i'd say it's 50/50.

If it follows the novel, the demon king will resurrect, alicia will stab the mc in the back (literally) and the demon king will kill alicia and everyone of her idiots except the prince, who has mellowed on eumellia at that point, of course eumellia does survive but considering the weapon used against her might as well be her kyrptonite, patrick's gift to her being a scapegoat/proxy doll whatever the revive after death item that most of them use.
Since i'm spoiling stuff anyway she isn't kidding about patrick's level, by the time the demon king subjugation happens, he's already surpassed everyone except eumellia in the kingdom, being in the 70's if i remember right.
For what it's worth all of this happens in the first volume, we still have a few events to go but then the demon king should revive.
any progress to Patrick x Eumellia ship?

Dex-chan lover
Patrick is motivated by his desire to get closer to Yumiella. If one intends to stand next to her, they need a certain, considerable, amount of strength and resilience. It's hard to imagine any better motivation, that's for sure.

It's a lot simpler than that
He took her 'my ideal partner is someone stronger than me' tactical refusal all the way back in ch 4 as literal (you see his feet in the one of the panels)

So he's been leveling to fulfil that condition.

Well, once he confessed about that effort she'll resolve the misunderstanding though so we don't get lv 99 couple

Thanks for the TL. Is the LN the same as the WN? Cause manga has started becoming different from the WN

It's already drifted a fair bit off WN.
Like the maid poisoning her didn't happen at all.
We also get Alicia showing 'why' she's afraid of Eumi but also make efforts to befriends her.

At this point I'm not sure they can even go for that scene in the WN where
Alicia backstabbing Eumi right before demon lord fight

Dex-chan lover
It's a lot simpler than that
He took her 'my ideal partner is someone stronger than me' tactical refusal all the way back in ch 4 as literal (you see his feet in the one of the panels)

So he's been leveling to fulfil that condition.

Well, once he confessed about that effort she'll resolve the misunderstanding though so we don't get lv 99 couple

It's already drifted a fair bit off WN.
Like the maid poisoning her didn't happen at all.
We also get Alicia showing 'why' she's afraid of Eumi but also make efforts to befriends her.

At this point I'm not sure they can even go for that scene in the WN where
Alicia backstabbing Eumi right before demon lord fight
I hope what happens in the OG Novel doesn’t happen here. As fucking dumb and obnoxious as the glasses guy and knight are, Alicia at least has the capability of being different.

Users who are viewing this thread