Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

Fed-Kun's army
inject this into my soul. the jp wn is here https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0284ev/ but no translations on novelupdates afaict

Banned
No harem tag,no romance tag, fk hell yeah! Wow please get the next chapter out guys you da best so handsome and beautiful.

I am so happy this is getting translator!
Can’t wait for the next update!
Thank you so much!

Need some kind of bingo for these isekai mangas. That aside this one is looking promising. The direction is kinda fresh for isekai actually

Banned
Hey I just read the webnovel, wtf add the romance tag I'm so pissed. I thought I found a gem but it's another trash.

A little too early to say, but my interest is piqued. A little sad there isn't another chapter available, but whatever works.

and then I realized I basically started two sentences with "little"

So, does this have romance or not? need to know whether it's worthwhile or trash.

@darkmeep So there's romance in this later on? If there is, *sigh*. I wish they'd make villainess stories without shitty romance.

@AMicrowave it depends on if the romance is done well or not. I've read villainess stories with great, diabeetus inducing fluffy romance (like endo and kobayashi's commentary) and then i've read villainess stories where the romance was shit and the ML was just as big a shitbag as the antagonists.

Users who are viewing this thread