Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Ch. 12 - Malicious Trap

Why the fuck would you not just speak up? This makes no sense to me lol I mean I’m sure the mc is gonna clear the floor and forgive her but this seems dumb as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
there's a better solution. tell MC that he's being targeted, MC kill the guy, proceed to work with MC and paid your own debt... happy end?

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that the mc knew Sherry was going to betray him before she did.

Dex-chan lover
@Chrondoz It is what makes comics move forward, not speaking up and bottling things inside and then shit hitting the fan. It's a shit trope but it works. Name one that doesn't do this. It sucks but what can we do.

yeah yeah mom, you glad that debt is payed off didn't you, there is no one kind like that without ulterior motive goddamn old hag, gah, damn it author, why you remind me something what i hate the most

Dex-chan lover
No amount of facepalm would be enough for this chapter...
I guess we need to shut down our brain for next couple of chapter?

Dex-chan lover
no worries, muscIebrain girI. mc wiII destroy that fox face IoI

aIso the storywriting is feeIs Iike newbie's work IoI

Aggregator gang
I'm sure someone who has no qualms about killing a fellow adventurer and treats you like trash will totally pay up....

Dex-chan lover
It's not everyday I get angry over a trashy story (I love 'em) but man this chapter is sooo bad

Users who are viewing this thread