Arafoo Shachiku no Golem Master - Ch. 16 - A Certain Love Poem

Dex-chan lover
Damn, if all these monsters had POV's like that only trying their best to live, I wonder how people would feel about killing them.

Well they probably won't feel a thing since human supremacy

I hope they do something about that orcs pov. If it goes no where, what's the point of telling us?

Group Leader
RIP Bishou Orcs

@cmertb As long as you guys don't drop https://mangadex.org/title/30744/tensei-kenja-no-isekai-life-daini-no-shokugyou-wo-ete-sekai-saikyou-ni-narimashita I'm fine with you lightening the load.

Dex-chan lover
That orc segment felt like a non sequitur considering all the chapters before doesn't even hint at it

Aggregator gang
I feel weird about the slaughter of fictional sentient life. Not just the orcs, that cat monster can talk, plan and think. It's a person, granted a psycho murderer, but still a person. One wonders if being hunted by humans is what made it a twisted killer in the first place.

Sad to see y'all dropping this, @cmertb, you do quality work, but I'm glad you put out a chapter beforehand, and that someone else is interested. Hopefully they'll give this series proper treatment, I really like it, and best of luck translating the other series!

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that Orcthingi was certainly somewhat surprising... will be intresting if it gets more background later, shit if not.

Double-page supporter
lol wtf, author is just having fun now isn't he?

@Mojo I mean, one thing is killing in self-defense if you're being hunted, but at this point we know catboy kills and tortures for enjoyment, it doesn't really matter if he was twisted into it.

Dex-chan lover
lol, mc hallucinated and saw pigs as people. The opposite of the spear hero's mental difficulties.

Dex-chan lover
huh, why did the author humanize those monsters only to kill them off. hope there's an answer to that at some point, it just seemed so random.

Dex-chan lover
"just because her love got killed, it was strange..." Yeah, I mean who really wants revenge when their loved ones get killed? 🙄

@larcek - For the reader to know and the MC to never know.
you learn the true cruelty of his adventures, he does not, as we are ignorant to the cruelty we are complacent to in our daily lives.

Perhaps the MC will realize in the future, long after he is soaked in blood.

Users who are viewing this thread