Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 360 - The Mystery of 10 Years Later

Dex-chan lover
The author has successfully confused me. This manga has gone on for over 300 chapters and in the last handful it suddenly feels like it's ending, but the author's notes don't seem to indicate anything about it ending, and the mangadex page says it's ongoing (yes I know this TL is fairly up-to-date with the official releases but still!).

I already lost GJ-BU I don't want to lose another comfy highschool club manga :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
8ighd1.jpg

Power Uploader
We don't know if he got with one of the girls as they say is 5 years from their last club reunion, doesn't mean he is not with one of them.
If he was with one of them then he wouldn't come the reunion alone. Though there is still the possibility that he dated and broke up during the timeskip.

Aggregator gang
he clearly never returned any of their feelings or they would know about him being unemployed

this ending is kinda shit

From this chapter we can be fairly sure he didn't end up with one of the club members. I would say sensei is a possibility as she is still very tight with his mum and it would be unusual for a teacher to be friends with a pupils mother long after graduating, although not impossible as sensei herself is an unusual teacher, I get the impression any book up would have been above board and after he graduated though. Which leads me to think that maybe he has dated all of them at some point, even if he didn't end up with any of the club members in the end.

He's defiantly not with Ryouko now either because of he was rather than being unemployed he would probably be helping on the farm, even if I'm a temporary basis while he looks for other work. That leaves either the girl from the wrestling club, which didn't feel like Daisuke liked in the way she like-liked him, or Mo-chan.

Reiko has the strongest feelings towards Daisuke of all the ladies in the manga and has been chasing after him since she first appeared and trying to come up with all sorts of schemes (including trying to get over his fear of dogs, just so she can use her cute dog to get closer to him). But I really don't think he even realises Mo-chan feels that way about him. Worth noting that in the character lists in the omakes, Mo-chan is listed first among the non-club members and even before Sensei, so she is obviously quite the big deal in the manga-ka's plans...

Double-page supporter
Since all of them are surprised that daisuke is currently unemployed, that means none of these girls are together with him, right?

That only leave us with three possibilities,
1. Moral committee girl
2. Gyaru girl
3. He chose to stay single

I'm leaning towards option 3, tbh

Note: I didn't put any names on purpose so peps will know who it was.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Looks like this might be ending soon. Or the author is trolling us, and it'll go on for a bit longer. I hope the tan gyaru won, she's my favorite, but the author should probably go with the most popular girl in the polls.

That would be the logical thing to do, honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread