Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Charlotte didnt seem to be this stupid in the LN.

Power Uploader
More clumsy than stupid, but I haven't read the LNs for comparison. Though a clumsy childhood friend like character is a must-have manga trope, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
That was stupid I mean it's not like I wanted him to become skinny so soon but that other progression is still terrible, I mean breaking it at the last moment

Power Uploader
@AthalosJ

Yeah, breaking the bottle was kinda forced (especially since it somehow survived being thrown by Tsundere Princess and smashing into his face), but him being fat/disliked and trying to improve himself is the premise behind the manga. I mean, "Pig Duke" is even part of the title. From a meta perspective, there's no way that he'd get skinny in the first few chapters, it would be like a shonen harem protag actually making a decision and confessing in chapter 4.

Dex-chan lover
@AthalosJ
dont look forward to Piggy Duke being /fit/ anytime soon, in the LN shit goes down since he apparently sped up events of the anime and he still hasnt even lost half his weight
Sides, its really hard to stop being fat when everyone keeps trying to shovel food into your mouth, and charlotte has not been helpful in that way.

Double-page supporter
It's good that her clumsiness didn't aggro me. And now a flag is set. It's in no physical form, but I can see it.

Power Uploader
The first manga ever where the apparently main heroine from chapter 1 / Childhood-friend-chan ship sails? My money's on Demon Lewd.

Aggregator gang
heh, no wonder the pig-kun is the bad guy in the original story, with attendance like Charlotte, even a saint can become demon lord of wrath out of frustration...

Dex-chan lover
I'm really disliking Charlotte. She was introduced as this kind and supportive girl who was always there for Piggy till he drove her away but so far she has been shown to be kind of dumb and is always the first one to doubt Piggy when he is accused of something.

She is honestly kind of an asshole.

Supporter
I'm gladly surprise of how humble he is. It's easy to he air headed or humble after success, but humble while admitting mistakes is a new.
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread