Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 73 - Elegant Socialite: Mutual Destruction of both MIL and Mistress

well, this is just a representation of when the saying "The most important thing in the world is family and love." goes wrong.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I am in glee about every evil person getting their just desserts, I also wonder, is the Mother dead?

Dex-chan lover
This is really the natural result of a bunch of egotistical people acting like they're more important than anyone else.

At some point, you're either going to bully someone you can't afford to, or someone you didn't mean to.

Aggregator gang
I think this destruction is missing the point. Unless Luxia calculated perfectly that the dude would gift his family heirloom to the mistresss, the servant would be cautgh red handed doing so and then the dude would kick mother, unaware of ther identity which is plain stupid. It would be better if everything was directly done by her own hand, not by chance (dude don't notice the woman abusing the mistress is his own mother and then kick her to... death? just time will tell)

Aggregator gang
Wow. I knew he was bad since he physically abused his wife.... But how could he not recognize his own mother!?
And she hit her head so hard.... I wonder if he killed her.... That gives me such mixed feelings! I didn't like his mother, but I don't know if she deserved that!
Though she knew about the physical abuse and basically told Luxia to deal with it and that she deserves it.... Goodness this is messed up. This might be the worst set of characters yet!

Contributor
Holy shit. Nothing will save him now. Disrespecting your parents is basically social death anywhere. And killing them?

Users who are viewing this thread