Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 79 - Elegant Socialite: After divorce, MIL actually did this!

It's amazing that with her low status and bad temperament, Bai Ting hasn't already committed suicide by jumping off a building naked.

Girl spends first half of arc stealing mc’s man.

Then girl gets mad someone stole her... back up man?

Sigh. How dumb does a girl have to be to qualify for a villain in a Chinese novel?

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to drag on a bit. I hope the next world has a bit more variety and nuance than this.

Dex-chan lover
wow i didn't realize this arc had a two-part show... maybe even a third part since luxia said the ex-mother-in-law still has her uses.....

i personally don't mind that this arc is longer since it started differently from the first three arcs. and i always rejoice in su luxia's scheming 😋

Dex-chan lover
Lol she's really out here calling people homewreckers 😂

@Halesy she sounds dumb because she is dumb, she is treating the whole situation as the actual novel, with everything predetermined and she just need to do the follow up.

It's like you see in most Isekai shoujo manga out there, the MC knows it's not the game anymore, but her real (new) life, while the other character that did reincarnate treat it like a game.

And in fact, it wouldn't be unreasonable to that be the way some people think, if this kind of "phenomena"(?) did really happen in our lives lol.

Dex-chan lover
"You man-stealing homewrecker!"
PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT!!! And here I thought Luxia was the richest gal in the block. Once again, she's shrieking before she thinks though. The way she phrased it kinda sounded like she attempted to kill Xiao Wei at some point.

Wow this mother-in-law though. Talk about twisting all the facts to suit yourself. I doubt her pitiful coercion would even work, all things considered. She's awful, but I can see how she's perfect kindling for the fire. Burn, baby, burn.

@Nirimetus Yeah, she's almost a parody of shoujo isekai characters, isn't she? It feels...weird though. It's one thing to be so self-assured that the story is on rails, but she herself attempted to derail it. If anything, a story with predetermined results would go against her goals. So no matter how you slice it, it's weird and dumb for her to think everything should be handed to her on a silver platter.

Fed-Kun's army
ooooh girl wei qing bouta give your ass the beating of a lifetime nfalksdjfaj shouldnt have said all that dumb shit at xiaowei

Users who are viewing this thread