Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 103 - That girl’s damn wild -- Crazy

Dex-chan lover
Don't like the ML...he can't compare at all to the cute wolf puppy from the Showbusiness Arc :( Will he actually get a "happy ending"??

Double-page supporter
On the previous chapter she punched the wall with the fractured arm.
And now, did you notice the way she grips the folding knife ? If the locking mechanism isn't properly in place, she hit the table in a way that she would chop her own fingers off. Someone please tell her you're supposed to hit with the sharp edge and not the blunt back.

He might be liking her now but I won’t forget how he literally told her to jump when she was suicidal before.
Nope nope, he was watching her like a toy wondering if she will break and so, now that he knows she’s strong and smart, she suddenly ‘deserves’ his love and respect? Nope nope, he’s the unworthy one

i cant with the ml acting like some innocent lovestruck boy when not even that long ago he was so uncaring when it came to luxia that he drove her to commit suicide :/ i just cant take his scenes seriously

Fed-Kun's army
@Lunarvclipse That's because, whether intentional or not, the stories the MC dives into are terrible stories with terrible characters. Remember, this was a bad girl turned good story that had the FML do horrific things and the ML be an uncaring bastard. So just because the MC fixes the story a bit doesn't fix the underlying issues of how terrible the characters are

He's out of his mind if he thinks he can get with her after ignoring how that blue haired bitch tormented her, men be like "aha ur so segsy can we forget about how I basically enabled ur bullying ahaha"

Dex-chan lover
"Young Master Min is quite skilled at cycling, looks like you must have ridden with lots of girls before"
BRO I'M DEAD, SHE'S COMPLIMENTING HIM LIKE THEY ARE HAVING SEX OR SOMETHING LMAOOOOO!!!

Are there any comics like this particular story? Where the bullied girl becomes a badass who knows how to throw down?

Users who are viewing this thread