Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 104 - That girl’s damn wild -- Nightmare

Let's admit it, some parts of the story are stupid. How the hell did she capture his heart? And what brain does Pu whoever have to appear and murder someone at a party?

@fallenblue I remember it being stated that this world is a Mary Sue-esque one, and as a result, a ton of things are really weird (like the sister of ML's weird situation, how the hell the FL had a cheque just on her, etc). It's also been mentioned in comments that there's actually mention of the writers in the epilougue and why the characters are so strange apparently?

But basically, she fit the bill for what he likes, powerful and strong women, and since this is a Mary Sue world he fell in love comically fast.

FL probably wasn't in the best state of mind. Somehow she ended up basically under someone she heavily bullied. lost her dignity a ton of times, got abandoned by ML, and then learned her real parents are poor, which rips away the basis for a ton of her pride. Considering this is, again, a world where not much makes sense, she might've just lost it.

Love how before every showdown before FL and our MC, there's always the scanlate credits showing MC beating FL down.

At least I like that mc is somehow clear-headed. She’s chill and she sets the goal quickly and achieves it efficiently

Double-page supporter
Okay so author hasn’t started taking his worlds sr
Y that’s good so we are stil the cheating men must die

Good. I never like that ML. Idc if he treated the girl sincerely now, but he once said 'past Su Luxia and you are no different to me' meaning he didn't even regard the previous Su Luxia, who treated him with nothing but sincerety, as mere air. He didn't deserve a good ending with the Su Luxia he fell for.

I don't understand, what the male lead do wrong? The main thing he did wrong was that he did not stop the original from dying in my opinion. If someone you didn't like confessed to you no matter how sincere they are you wouldn't suddenly start liking them. He turned her down and that should be the end of it. Are you obligated to treat anyone who sincerely confessed to you? No, you should politely turn them down. Though I am not sure if he did the politely part. The politely part is optional even, but if you are considerate you would be polite.

To the comment below me- what he did wrong was see someone getting beat up by a group and even though he had the political backing and favor of the offending individuals he let her get beat up. Then instead of trying to talk the girl into coming down so they could talk he TOLD her to go ahead and kill herself, he’s a jerk and a douchebag, only interested in the girl when she moves on. The way he treats people is obviously wrong and you don’t see a problem with his character? Hell no, he’s not obligated to return her feelings but as a decent human being he should have told her not to suicide. I’m not sure if you payed attention but he only likes her cause he can’t have her, like a bitch. He’s spoiled and needs an ass beating.

Fed-Kun's army
remember when i said that the highschool didn't have a korean name? i take that back. it's the only thing that's korean about this arc

Users who are viewing this thread