Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 106 - That girl’s damn wild -- Epilogue

I was originally confused about white lotus and green tea bitch and didn't know the difference between them. But I think I know now.

White lotus' example: Liu Ruyan

Green tea bitch's example: Pu Xiaozhen (or Han Xiaozhen now haha)

Am I correct?

Damn they really made him look pathetic as all hell in the end - if you showed me those panels where he’s slumped against the door without context, I would have immediately shoved a mug of hot chocolate in his hands and embraced him like a blanket over a starving puppy

...key phrase being “without context”.

Damn
That was deep 0-0
Also I don’t feel any kind of pity towards him
Like he deserved it after how he used to ignore the past Luxia when she was suffering all the abuse. Also don’t get why people in this comment section are feeling bad for him, saying she should’ve forgiven him tsk tsk
LASTLY, the chat rooms were funny lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I just love how the author lowkey just stated their disdain for shitty authors writing shitty stories

Dex-chan lover
I know this is a stab at shitty rom novel authors, but going with the logic of pity the poor character/doll, would that not doom all horror/dystopia & pretty much everything else that is not mundane slice of life? Not everyone can be happy in all situations.

Double-page supporter
So, What happened to the supporting female lead? Do we just assume everything went well for her after her adoptive sister was arrested?

Users who are viewing this thread