Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 88 - That girl's damn wild -- Mother of FL out for blood

Aggregator gang
Lol, when the mom said "How dare she bully my daughter"! How shameless can these people get!?
There really is nothing like Chinese manhua to show just how unjust and ridiculously biased people can be.
I love this series because Su Luxia never gives any of them even an inch! It's so satisfying!

Dex-chan lover
Seems too real... "Oh my baby can never do anything wrong, it's everyone else's fault."

And school teachers are worse.

This manhua really is a nice breath of fresh isekai air. Gets right to the juicy bits of karmic retribution in less than 3 volumes.

Dex-chan lover
@marrow - yes, its a popular genre called "quick transmigation", I am surprised it took so long for their mangas to show up considering the popularity.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm you claim me for this without proof? I guess I’ll just sue then, you want that in your school records right boss?

Dex-chan lover
I find the tension better and thrilling in this arc than the previous arc

Fed-Kun's army
@eng1 Maybe they're not popular as manhua? I only found two so far, but this is the only active quick transmigration manhua out there.

@nirleka Quick transmigration stories tend to be quite brutal compared to other genre.

Dex-chan lover
Is it natural for the female lead to be stronger? Having the school on your side so you're untouchable feels like an explicitly villainous benefit to me. All things considered, she's a crappy female lead.

...Man, this is gonna be a cathartic arc simply for Su Luxia tearing into the school system alone. School systems in general are rage-inducing, much less those in Eastern countries.

Users who are viewing this thread