Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 89 - That girl's damn wild -- Slandering others is not a good habit

Aggregator gang
The scumbag who thinks he's so high and mighty, he will be punished.

Fed-Kun's army
God, that ML is such a fucking asshole. Fucker's ego better be stomped into the ground so he learns to stop treating literally everyone as toys.

lol the credit page always gets me. I like how in this one su luxia more hands on🤭

Dex-chan lover
I'm half betting that Su's insurance plan also involves that idiot of a guy, and holding shit above his head to make him do her bidding.

Nail two birds with one stone or some shit like that.

Uwahh... that ML in this arc is so self conceited here as he's hot. Luxia, please have "fun" with him.

I desperately need that principle to be remove from office... goddess Su Luxia, please grant my wish 🙏🏻

The dude is probably a smarty pant born in a rich family. He looks down on everyone else (with good reasons). This type of guy needed to be taken down a peg or two.

I just imagined the male lead getting led around by the nose like Su Luxia did with her husband on the 50 year holiday but on this one she isn't even going to throw him a bone :D

Dex-chan lover
Man. This is quite the vacation, isn't it? Su Luxia is dishing out crushing defeats left and right. It's a weird catharsis that's scratching an itch I didn't even know I had.

Through the power of a basic recording device, she turned the tables. Honestly, if she recorded them talking about falsifying evidence, she could probably get actual evidence of her abusing miss tough shit female lead thrown out.

And yeah, the male lead is on such a high horse. He isn't doing anything right now though, so his turn can come in due time.

Her reincarnate as this character is the Most I like out of all those one. Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread