Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 92 - That girl’s damn wild -- Picking a fight again

Fed-Kun's army
when the actual cheat is su luxia being su luxia~ XD

... so this world have something like super human strengh?

Aggregator gang
Lmao the recruitment ad made me think that she was going to beat them up again

Dex-chan lover
She...probably prepped with some steroid item.

Now the real question is, how is she going to beat the shit out of the female lead without leaving evidence this time? Maybe something psychological. Oooh, more photos, probably.

Dex-chan lover
I like how this is going, she should punch them more, all of them, that would be refreshing since all previous stories were pretty pacifistic.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!

the ultra violent, bitch beating part of me greatly enjoys this i hope that she turns her fists to the ml in the future

Aggregator gang
Lol, next chapter are they going to explain away her super strength as her having taken some holy grade body tempering pill??
Those girls really provoked the wrong person haha. Never fight against a person with literally every possible cheat in the book!

Dex-chan lover
huh i wonder if su luxia also traded in points for some sort of super-strength booster? it seems like something that the system would have...

also, this FL is super violent! su luxia mentioned in prev chs that the FL is very mary sue-like, what being the second richest student and all, but this is just wack. i can't believe the FL actually hired goons like a typical bad guy in modern-day dramas o_o;;

?????
How will author explain this one? unscientific? thing?
A previously bullied and weak girl suddenly able to crush metal rod? In a normal, everyday school-life setting world?

Group Leader
I am looking forward to the next chapter on which Xiaxia will trample the abusive school korean drama genre

Users who are viewing this thread